Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 14:30

Don't care how we do it but the 3 points are a must if we're to go to the away games against Heerenveen and PSV with some confidence next week. The Jan van Staa effect has subsided a bit too with their home loss against the Friezen and if RVN & Makaay can find their scoring touch, surely our own Dirkie can too.

Team news is that Pascal B's suspended for this game :thumbsup: In for him should come Royston Drenthe if Koeman decides to stick with 4 at the back while Serginho Greene comes back from a suspension. Will be interesting to see which of the 3 positions he'll now play in. I say CB instead of Vlaar. Need someone with a bit more attacking pulses at the back.

Prediction: 2-1 Kuijt 2x

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
12/9/2004 Feyenoord FC Twente 3-1
1/2/2004 Feyenoord FC Twente 3-2
2/2/2003 Feyenoord FC Twente 4-2
24/2/2002 Feyenoord FC Twente 1-2
18/3/2001 Feyenoord FC Twente 5-1
14/5/2000 Feyenoord FC Twente 1-1
9/5/1999 Feyenoord FC Twente 3-1
14/12/1997 Feyenoord FC Twente 2-2
11/5/1997 Feyenoord FC Twente 1-1
24/12/1995 Feyenoord FC Twente 1-0
17/4/1995 Feyenoord FC Twente 0-3
25/8/1993 Feyenoord FC Twente 1-0
24/1/1993 Feyenoord FC Twente 1-1
16/8/1991 Feyenoord FC Twente 1-0
7/4/1991 Feyenoord FC Twente 2-2
19/11/1989 Feyenoord FC Twente 2-3
15/5/1989 Feyenoord FC Twente 1-1
4/10/1987 Feyenoord FC Twente 3-3
29/3/1987 Feyenoord FC Twente 5-0
20/10/1985 Feyenoord FC Twente 2-1

I think Twente will get destroyed by Feyenoord.

5-0

Kuyt 3x
De Guzman 1x
Bousabon 1x

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
I thought ADO was going to get destroyed as well, but we all saw what happened. I just hope we regain some kind of form before the play-offs kick off, cause otherwise we're screwed.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Exactly KrLe, well said. YOU said we would destroy ADO. ;)

I said we would lose against AZ, we did, and now I say Twente will get destroyed. Big difference heh ? ;)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Meanwhile it's Sunday and we got a more than decent win, 4 goals.

It would have been a big win, if Aerts would play solid for once. He got left behind in the dressing room, good job by Koemand. Big error vs ADO and this time comedy capers again. Get rid of him as soon as possible.

Kuyt 2x :proud: and Kalou 2x

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got to feel sorry for Aerts. So little confidence that he even asked to be subbed. Pretty much nailed on now that he'll be player no 11 to leave us in the summer. Ah well, a bad note always leads to an opportunity and arise, Sherif Ekramy. I'm real curious to see what he'll be like in the next few games and what better than next friday against Heerenveen.

As for the game, apart from k2 good to see Castelen and Collen both giving improved performances from last week. Hope we can carry it on cos the next 2 games will be a lot tougher.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Make no worries about Spurs and their CL aspirations. The King will be back next week and it'll be business as usual against Man City :hopefull: Ruud getting back in form just in time too for the game against your boys :thumbsup: Next week will be a turning point, mark my words.

Feyenoord are the ones I'm worrying about. We've been inconsistant as hell all season long :undecide:

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Good win, should have been done in the first half, but we let it slip. I also felt bad for Aerts, especially when a part of the crowd started whistling as soon as he even touched the ball, luckily the hardcore fans started chanting his name at that point to let him know that not everyone wanted to kill him. Still, I'm happy Koeman brought on the Sheriff in the second half and every ball he caught was greeted with loud applause. :thumbsup:

Our best players IMO, obviously K2, but also De Guzman played very well again, Greene is simply a magician, I truly love the man and Collen and Castelen were constantly involved as well. Bahia didn't have much trouble as left back and Vlaar did a decent job as well.

Ali B got two huge chances when he came on, but nevertheless it was a good win, a nice match to watch and we can build on this.

BTW Anyone getting the play-off passepartout? I am, only 23 euro's for me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
23 euros, sounds value for money. Unfortunately Sundays lately aren't a good day for me cos of sporting reasons so I'd have to miss out on the first game for sure :groan: http://www.feyenoord.nl/domains/default/pages/content.asp?content=12790000010061_2_10000000001651&contentcode=klantenservice_wedstrijdschema

As for Greene, wish we could make a clone of him. Need him both in midfield and defence, but was wondering what you thought of Bahia as a LB in the long term. See any potential? will be interesting to see what Koeman'll do on friday as everyone'll be available then. The only must for me would be keeping Greene as a CB as he has something more creative than both Vlaar and Bahia IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts