Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It all depends on Rarnieri (like usual) to predict the score. We are not a weak team, our team can beat them if the right tactics were approached, but with Ranieri's I-don't-want-to-lose kind of playing style, it is a hard task.

can you inform me who is suspended and who is injured from both sides?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Super Momo them hoes.

·
Administrator
53,305 Posts
Not sure many get the retarded reference, but good one :dielaugh:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
If we play as did against Empoli it is pretty much a loss. Ranieri couldn't be any worse and unpredictable.

Lucky Fiorentina and Milan lost their last games.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Juventus will win. Juventus are a bigger team and winning is bad habit to get out of. this time there is not much pressure and the anger will take its toll.
Juve will show inter who is daddy...this time in the least modest manner.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I heard that they announced Farinter as the ref.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
its simple math-

Inter will have 11 players plus FarINTER, makes 12, plus the fact that RUINeri is our coach equals a Juve loss

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Inter been playing the last few games with 10 men, so don't worry, Farina will ensure that Inter's 11th man leaves the field soon after the opening whistle

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
its simple math-

Inter will have 11 players plus FarINTER, makes 12, plus the fact that RUINeri is our coach equals a Juve loss
Very Precise.... :thmbup:

Just Surrender Then, in the middle of chest-beating and war cries.. :D

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Inter been playing the last few games with 10 men, so don't worry, Farina will ensure that Inter's 11th man leaves the field soon after the opening whistle
I disagree.

You forgot the part where the ref will give you a non-existant penalty/offside goal, after that he'll send off one of your players to make it look like it was not set up.

:pp
Yes, you've had an awfully unlucky campaign with the refs this year.
:howler:

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
8 penalties for Ibra.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yes, you've had an awfully unlucky campaign with the refs this year.
I wouldn't go as far as you put it, but its not entirely from the truth. It is kind of cool that a Juventino agrees that we have been absolutely wrecked by the referees this year. So few fouls, yet so many red and yellow cards. Even Gazzetta pointed it out in today's issue. :thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
I wouldn't go as far as you put it, but its not entirely from the truth. It is kind of cool that a Juventino agrees that we have been absolutely wrecked by the referees this year. So few fouls, yet so many red and yellow cards. Even Gazzetta pointed it out in today's issue. :thumbsup: ;)
I think you're being a bit modest. If it wasn't for the refs, Inter would have wrapped up the scudetto mathematicly already.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think you're being a bit modest. If it wasn't for the refs, Inter would have wrapped up the scudetto mathematicly already.
Yes, exactly! And the injuries- that has been even more of a killer this year for Inter. Had the number of injuries that we have had to take this year happened to any other team, then its lights out. We have survived b/c of our depth, but still- Samuel, Cordoba out for the year? That is our starting duo in many games....

Refs and injuries, the downfall of Inter in 2007/08!!!

1 - 20 of 260 Posts