·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday, May 3rd 20:00 Turkish Time

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Acma kardesim, acma. Ben acacahdim, :kiss: thanks buzy.

World's best derby is upon us...Madrid vs Barca :thumbsup: and also the second best Besiktas vs Fenerbahce. :mute:

We are playing a depleted Fenerbahce Sipor Kulubu, with 4 games remaining after this we can't afford to slip up. Sivas is playing Gaziantep away and Sivas dropping points is big possibility. Bobo, Nobre, Yusuf, and Tello are injured. All are vital for us but I believe the first 3 are minor and Nobre started to train with the team so he might get some playing time as well.

Earlier this month Fener have played a really ugly game vs lolS. And pretty much all they did was counter with long balls. To be honest Fenerbahce doesn't have the defence to cope with our forwards (right na na na) but only thing I'm concerned about is their counters. If we can deal with stupid long balls we should be fine. Not sure if Emre is playing but Alex is out :party:.

:thumbsup: for a good game and may Besiktas win :excited:

Pred: 2-0 Holosko and Delgado.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
This game has a :yawn: draw written all over it.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Earlier this month Fener have played a really ugly game vs lolS. And pretty much all they did was counter with long balls. To be honest Fenerbahce doesn't have the defence to cope with our forwards (right na na na) but only thing I'm concerned about is their counters. If we can deal with stupid long balls we should be fine.
Fenerbahce could play with one defender, and if that defender was Lugano, then he'd be able to cope with the pathetic attack bjk has. To be honest, the only reason bjk is in 2nd is because gala and Fener had such poor seasons. I wouldn't mind if bjk won, honestly. It's cute that you guys are still fighting for that 3rd star on your jersey :howler:.

Olsun, best of luck and this game will prove that if Fenerbahce were motivated all year... you know the rest :howler:

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Fenerbahce could play with one defender, and if that defender was Lugano, then he'd be able to cope with the pathetic attack bjk has. To be honest, the only reason bjk is in 2nd is because gala and Fener had such poor seasons. I wouldn't mind if bjk won, honestly. It's cute that you guys are still fighting for that 3rd star on your jersey :howler:.
:howler: .. :howler: .. :howler:

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Our 11:
Rüştü, Ekrem, İbrahim Toraman, Gökhan, İbrahim Üzülmez, Holosko, Ernst, Sivok, Delgado, Tello, Bobo

·
Registered
9,078 Posts

Olsun, best of luck and this game will prove that if Fenerbahce were motivated all year... you know the rest :howler:
HAHAHAHA wow soner you should start a career in comedy abi, this shit is gold.

Last time I laughed this hard was when I saw fenerbahces position in the league table

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Where is Alex :howler:

Injured? Or "Injured" ... :howler:

Infamous talked so much about Lincoln, Alex became worse :howler:

Good luck Besiktas, I hope you beat them 770-0.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow. that were like 5 seconds of silence.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
HT and Fener up 1-0 (Gokhan and Toraman's mistakes). Tello is not playing well seems like he is not fit. Fener is getting too much possesion with the ball which is causing us to run and press hard to get the ball back, that's tiring us. We need to play with the ball better.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Wow.

Sivas is really going to become champion :howler:

It's not terrible Kerem, Fener cleared two shots off the line plus you were more attacking and dominating. It's lucky for Fener to score that goal, very lucky..

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Oh yeah, boring game.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Veteran are you serious?

The lead is more then deserved, fener dominated the game. It's very similair to the last years derby.

Besiktas got some cheap chances but you're playing in your home game vs a team that's playing for poo in the league and has 2 retards at cb, getting chances is the least you could do, they werent even 100% chances from open play btw.

Fener the better side in the first half. Fener's midfield is stronger then Besiktas plus Semih's really troubling the BJK defence, the guy is a special player. If Alex would play instead of Guiza this game even could turn ugly for Bjk.

Besiktas looked very poor to me. Denizli should get Yusuf or something to bring some fire in the team instead of Holosko who looked plain crap.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts