VS

Portugal - Portuguese LigaDate: 29/08/2011
Time: 20:45
Stadium name: Estadio da Madeira

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Nacional have a neat little team.

I watched them at the choupana when I was in Madeira at the beginning of the month.

Man I wish I was back there to watch this game

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
random picture..

It is a pure coincidence that the two in the middle both said this week to be in solidarity with the refs on their conflict with Sporting and both praised Pedro Proença's courage. After what happened once again last night I would fear the worst if I were you.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Rui Alves is a good guy, you've got it all wrong. :nono:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
It is a pure coincidence that the two in the middle both said this week to be in solidarity with the refs on their conflict with Sporting and both praised Pedro Proença's courage. After what happened once again last night I would fear the worst if I were you.
Olha o diabo!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Olha o diabo!
Was that you rocking a jetski down South Street?

I know it's off topic but truly funny
akvgmkNTYbk

FXusGldIN08

Back to the game, I'm a bit worried that Garay can't play and Jardel has to fill in but that's about it, we'll be ok as long as we can score 4 because somehow we'll manage to screw up in the back.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I saw that! Pretty funny.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
That looked like Raymond Boulevard and Market, no?

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Leave it to the Chops to be 100% ready for city flooding. Surprised the jet ski isn't setting lobster traps.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Cardozo 1-0.

Seriously couldn't tell it's a goal if the commentator didn't say so. hope the players can actually see something cause this game is impossible to follow from the screen.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts