Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday 12:30

The eternal struggle, the one and only rivalry :proud:

A team with 2 dreadlocks vs 1 for us :proud: so a guaranteed win for us no?

and off course not to forget, the meeting between me and styg in front of the tickets office at noon :strong:

Can't wait :notlist::stoned:

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to feyenoordtraining.nl, Hofland will be playing :hopeful:

Sarpong probably will be for 020 so we should at least be superior on the right hand side :thumbsup:

Makaay is back too :thumbsup: and as we know Oleguer sucks so I say. Timmer pass to Theo. Long ball to Makaay and we have a goalscoring formula :thumbsup:

In Feyenoord we trust. Anything better than 0-5 I see as a win.

Team:

Lijnkeeper Timmer

Lucius Hofland Bahia de Cler

van Bronckhorst
Fer Wijnaldum
Bruins

Tomasson Makaay​

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
We're going to destroy that pathetic bunch of wankers :D

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He probably chickens out. Your man Danny now to play?
Wouldn't be good news for Huntelaar or Sulejmani

Danny's chance to make himself immortal with the idiots :rollani:

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
2-2 draw, okay I suppose given the poor form of late. The good news is that Biseswar played an outstanding match on the left and was the only way forward it seemed. He skinned the right-back for pace on the first goal and should have tried to do that more often IMHO.

Bruins was non-existent on the right. It will be nice when De Guzman comes back and Wijnaldum can take over on the right. I also thought that Fer and Wijnaldum did quite well in central midfield given the fact that both van Bronckhorst and Landzaat were out.

But the defensive lapses: "alamak" as they say here in the tropics.

I had a very good feed tonight and that allowed me to see the entire match with only a few stoppages. Great to see Dutch football again after several years. Roda vs NAC on the web now.

Teak

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah our makeshift midfield did well. Nice to see.

I'm not holding any illusions though. We'll probably go and lose next week against Groningen leaving us on 4 points after 4 games, but after the Kalmar debacle, encouraging to see every single player give it his all :thumbsup:

Bramhaar was terrible though. For example we should have got a penalty in the first 5 minutes when Biseswar was pulled down by their RB and there were many more incidents. The fact that he had to issue 8 yellow cards in a competitive but relatively fair game tells you how unsuitable this guy is in being able to keep order.

Marks:

Timmer - 6,5 some good saves

Lucius - 7 solid. A relief to see him back instead of Greene or Buijs

Bahia - 7 solid

Hofland - 7 solid

de Cler - 7 extremely motivated for today

Fer - 6,5 decent

Wijnaldum - 7+ Starting to like him more and more

Biseswar - 7,5 dangerous on the left whenever he had the ball

Bruins - 6 not in the best of form this season

Makaay - 7 good

Tomasson - 7 prior to his first goal, invisible but I guess you got to give him credit for the 2.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Bramhaar was terrible though.
I think you changed your mind now that you saw the highlights on television. The old fart was once again only brought in to win a penalty. Other old fart Van Dijk should have been brought in too in the first half, cause the Timmerfoul was a red. Leo would have scored.

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't be biased. We all know what club the NOS supports :nono:

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We all know which club Keje Molenaar on Eredivisie Live supports too :stuckup:

If Leonardo (even though he never looks up) had gone round Timmer, there'd have always been boem boem Theo :proud: to tackle him as they were on one line

Instead of concentrating on jankende neuzen, it's time for the media to concentrate on:

- Georginho Wijnaldum :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- Leroy Fer :strong:

and

- soon to be Real Madrid bound Diego Biseswar :star:

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
So you see Biseswar joining Drenthe in the stands at Real Madrid? Another wasted Dutch talent? I'd rather see Fortis "invest" in young Dutch players rather than in sub-prime mortgages....hahaha...a little financial joke here.

It was interesting to see how much Leonardo seemingly enjoyed eating De Kuip turf. I thought I was watching a stunt actor in practice...dive....dive....dive. Good riddance to him. Let the A&*%ers get frustrated over him.

BTW, if anyone thinks the Mols penalty was dodgy, what about the pullback on Makaay just as he was about to get the ball in front of goal? That should have been a penalty call, no doubt.

Teak

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So you see Biseswar joining Drenthe in the stands at Real Madrid?
We can use their money :pp

but just think about it, you know 2 months ago, we were basically offering him to clubs like de Graafschap and Sheffield United for free. They didn't want him and now after these performances I reckon he should at least be worth a million or two.

I'm actually still undecided whether he'll be of real value in the long run but if he can keep this up till Christmas, he'll at least be more useful to us than Drenthe ever was.

Wouldn't be surprised to see his contract extended soon as his contract runs out in the summer.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Een twaalfjarige jongen is tijdens de klassieker tussen Feyenoord en Ajax mishandeld nadat hij juichte bij het eerste doelpunt van de Amsterdammers. Een balende, volwassen Feyenoord-fan pikte dit niet en sloeg het ventje, zo weet RTV Rijnmond.

De dader is nog niet aangehouden, maar de politie heeft wel een foto van hem gemaakt. Er werden verder achttien arrestaties verricht en 79 bekeuringen uitgeschreven. De topper in De Kuip eindigde overigens in 2-2.
That should teach that pokkejong :howler: :D Seriously, thats pretty sad though, beating up a 12 year old kid because he applauded the Ajax goal.

And the "normal" fans were also active :D
[tub]Zncq9OwiVEE[/tub]

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Grote kerels :proud: :strong:

That boy should count himself lucky. You know what they did with infiltrators during the war.

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On a sidenote, why don't we ever get money from the Middle East?

I mean which club in the world has so many fans chanting the name of such a political organisation?

maybe an idea for Bosz to send that video to important bobos in that part of the world :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts