Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since no one posted a pre-match thread, a post-match thread seems justifiable after a 1-0 win over a "charging" torino. we started off with most of the possession through out the first 20 minutes. pepe's goal was a GEM of a free kick (i never knew he was capable of hitting such a beauty) from then on in after the goal, it was ALL torino and i mean ALL torino. With respect to torino fans, they were unlucky to not receive a penalty shot after felipe CLEARY handled the ball in the box and nothing was given. for the most part our defense was inpenetrable and coda had a great game. as for me, handanovic and felipe were the men of the match for us. the fifth spot has opened up quite convingly after milan and fiorentina lost, however samp did get the three points so we still remain in the seventh by a single point. hopefully that will change this saturday with a win at home against livorno. FOORZA UDINESE!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I had to miss the game :doh:

Great result though :D

The only disappointment was Sampdoria winning :moan:

Hopefully the win will give the players more confidence, Saturday is a really important game, especially with Lazio picking up points too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts