Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an extremely important match for us if we want a European spot. Genclerbirligi is one point ahead of us on the table, and Kayserispor two. We need a win!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gençlerbirliği
Gökhan
Tuna
İsmail G.
Risp
Eren
Tayfun
Ayman
Mehmet N.
Mehmet Ç.
Ali Cansun
İsaac

Trabzonspor
Jefferson
Ufukhan
Fatih A.
Erdinç
Lee Yong
Hasan
Hüseyin
Szymkowiak
Gökdeniz
Yattara
Fatih T.

Hakem: Yunus Yıldırım
Saat: 16.00
Yayın: Lig TV
Stat: 19 Mayıs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,061 Posts
43' Genclerbirligi 1 - 0 Trabzonspor

Not looking good for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,438 Posts
GS1905 said:
that was emarrassing. maybe you can play in the inter-toto next year lol

I dont get the embarrasing part. It's not like they lost to a crappy team...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I WAS embarrassed but Genclerbirligi are a good team, yeah. The fact is, we suck and our coach is ultra-retarded. I'm throwing a party when he quits/is fired.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GS1905 said:
that was emarrassing. maybe you can play in the inter-toto next year lol
You should be supporting us, dude.. We're the only tough fixture Fenerbahce has left :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
657 Posts
no i meant theier whole season. but every team has bad seasons even like galatasaray and fb. i just dont understand how manager whose name i cant pronounce is still there. and dont worry, i am fully behind trabzon for the rest of the season :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,971 Posts
Waya said:
You should be supporting us, dude.. We're the only tough fixture Fenerbahce has left :D
Not in this form Waya... However, something tells me that you will not be playing like this against us ;) I think that game will be your cup final like it is for any relatively big side who is having a crap season :) Beat Fener and your fans will forgive you....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
GS1905 said:
that was emarrassing. maybe you can play in the inter-toto next year lol
Yes they could! :cool:

But you know if they win, the team of Turkey will maybe play against an Greece team! :D
Another facia!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
GS_munich said:
Yes they could! :cool:

But you know if they win, the team of Turkey will maybe play against an Greece team! :D
Another facia!
Yeah cause Gala did so great against Tromso. :rolleyes: What country is that team from again? I can't seem to remember. Was it Finland or Norway? LOL :howler:

Guys like Hasan Sas and Necati need to spend less time with prostitutes and more time concentrating on their football if they want to win the league this year. I wouldn't be too optimistic though. You’re already 0 for 2 against Fener this year. What was Gala's last few results in Sukru again?

Oh. That's what I thought.

Kthnxbai
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
657 Posts
what was trabzons result in ali sami yen???

maybe gokdeniz and fatih should concentrate on football instead of dealing with mafia. then maybe trabzon wont be raped by galatasaray
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
Master-Marker said:
Yeah cause Gala did so great against Tromso. :rolleyes: What country is that team from again? I can't seem to remember. Was it Finland or Norway? LOL :howler:

Guys like Hasan Sas and Necati need to spend less time with prostitutes and more time concentrating on their football if they want to win the league this year. I wouldn't be too optimistic though. You’re already 0 for 2 against Fener this year. What was Gala's last few results in Sukru again?

Oh. That's what I thought.

Kthnxbai
I am never against Fener, I didn't said anything against Fener! Fener is our brother team man! :D
I think my words are "koymak" you everytime really hard.
Or you are a really "anti-GS"!

Better than TUncay with "travestis"!
Don't talk "Magazin Dedikodu" shit! I am not interested for that. Thats something for girls, I don't watch magazin!
Dont attack somebody who didn't said anything against your "sansli efsane"! OK?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,299 Posts
Master-Marker said:
Yeah cause Gala did so great against Tromso. :rolleyes: What country is that team from again? I can't seem to remember. Was it Finland or Norway? LOL :howler:

Guys like Hasan Sas and Necati need to spend less time with prostitutes and more time concentrating on their football if they want to win the league this year. I wouldn't be too optimistic though. You’re already 0 for 2 against Fener this year. What was Gala's last few results in Sukru again?

Oh. That's what I thought.

Kthnxbai
i dont want to shit on your parade here but they're 1 for 2...we lost at ASY regarding the cup game.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
BACK TO TOPIC:

Trabzon should change his coach! I think Giray Bulak hoca is the real person for that.
:thumbsup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
657 Posts
that has nothing to do with the topic lol Week 29: Gençlerbirliği - Trabzonspor

but anyway ye definatly, maybe if they can get saglam from kayseri
but a turkish coach would be better than foreigner now or a foreigner used to turkish league
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
GS1905 said:
that has nothing to do with the topic lol Week 29: Gençlerbirliği - Trabzonspor
I cant understand why he talking shit like that. Cani SIKILMIS heralde? :rolleyes:



but anyway ye definatly, maybe if they can get saglan from kayseri
It shouldn't be good for kayseri if they sell his coach. I think Giray hoc is the real person for that job, because he is from Trabzon too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
GS1905 said:
what was trabzons result in ali sami yen???

maybe gokdeniz and fatih should concentrate on football instead of dealing with mafia. then maybe trabzon wont be raped by galatasaray
What happened the last 2 years in Ali Sama Yen?

Last year I remember Shymek completely raping Mondi with a beautiful free kick and Gokdeniz embarassing the Gala defense with a late goal.

How about the year before that? I remember Yattara faking Orhan Ak so bad his legs almost twisted and caved in on themselves.

Maybe Gala players should stop cheating on their wives with cheap nightclub whores if they want to avoid finishing below Fener for the 3rd consecutive year.

GS_munich said:
I am never against Fener, I didn't said anything against Fener! Fener is our brother team man!
I think my words are "koymak" you everytime really hard.
Or you are a really "anti-GS"!

Better than TUncay with "travestis"!
Don't talk "Magazin Dedikodu" shit! I am not interested for that. Thats something for girls, I don't watch magazin!
Dont attack somebody who didn't said anything against your "sansli efsane"! OK?


BACK TO TOPIC:

Trabzon should change his coach! I think Giray Bulak hoca is the real person for that.
I'm not a Fener supporter. Thanks for making yourself look like a moran thinking I am one though.

Hey Gala fans, did you even get a single win in Europe this year? I remember one loss and one draw. My other question still remains unanswered though. What country is that team from again?Was it Finland or Norway? I still can't seem to remember. :howler:

The lesson to be learned here:

Don't talk shit about another team's European games this year when your own team did just as bad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
GS_munich said:
I cant understand why he talking shit like that. Cani SIKILMIS heralde? :rolleyes:





It shouldn't be good for kayseri if they sell his coach. I think Giray hoc is the real person for that job, because he is from Trabzon too!
LOL. What a hypocrite. You talked shit first. I guess your memory is very selective when it comes to arguments.
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top