Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday evening KO

No Amrabat for them as well as defender Reekers.

No Makaay, (Vincken, Hofs, Vlaar etc for us) and also no Timmy de Cler who's suspended after picking up too many yellow cards :groan:
so Bert'll have to improvise

My feeling is he'll go for:

Timmer

Lucius Greene :groan: Hofland Bahia

Landzaat van Bronckhorst
de Guzman Nuri Sahin Bruins

Mols
or possibly Fer playing at LB, but that really would be pulling it a bit :embarass:

Wetzel's said VVV will be going for it, so we can expect a dogged and determined VVV.

I'll take a win, no matter how it comes.

My prediction: 2-0 de Guzman and van Bronckhorst

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Feyenoord with Mols up front :howler:, this can't be true...

Anyway, can't see us getting a point, but on the other hand, why not, Feyenoord aren't in a great shape and VVV has got nothing to loose...

Beside Amrabat and Reekers, we miss as well Kantelberg, Auassar, Calabro, Wintjens and Jungschläger, they're all injured.

Forza Venlo!

·
Registered
59,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will you be there btw? :strong:

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Bagger game, VVV Venlo dominating so far. We scored an early goal by Bruins, but VVV managed to equalise 6 minutes after it by an excellent freekick from Honda.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Disastrous match from our side.

I wouldn't say that Feyenoord is an easy prey. But we made it veeery easy for them to get the points :(

·
Registered
59,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Feyenoord with Mols up front :howler:, this can't be true...

!
:shades: :pp

and what to think of Fer up front :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Other plus point was Sahin continuing his better run of form. Mols did well too.

Scoreline was a bit flattering. 4-2 probably would have been more reflective of the game. I liked VVVs right back btw. Guy wasn't afraid to run forward and also nice to see VVV sell out their ticket application. Outside of PSV and Ajax, only Sparta and Twente I think have.

Marks anyway:

Timmer 6 didn't have much to do

Lucius 6 nothing special tonight
Greene 5 continuing his bad run of form letting players run past him or making unnecessary fouls
Hofland 5,5 could do better
Bahia 6

Landzaat 6je still expect more of him
van Bronckhorst 6,5 energetic
Nuri Sahin 6,5 decent performance and nice to see him score too

de Guzman 6+ not bad
Mols 7 held the ball well and linked up well too
Bruins 6 nice goal but got less involved the longer the game went on.

Subs:
Buijs 5,5 should have scored with that free header. Other than that, a typical Buijs performance
Fer 7 RB, LW, CM....the guy can play everywhere..now also a striker :D good in the air, not bad with the link up play. I think he only lost the ball once. Makaay better watch out :thumbsup:
Wijnaldum - played too short to give a rating. Bert should have probably brought him and Fer on earlier for Mols and Gio with an eye on Tuesday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts