Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
are you guys ****ing kidding me. Even with success it takes a Fenerli to open the game thread on match day and nobody is even commenting?

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
he worked like 3 guys? sounds like candidate for scene of the year as well.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
on the left side, he pulled similar moves 3 times to get passed 3 defenders and just passed it into the box for a tap in. It was quite a sight. Goal of the year in Turkey mind you :D. In a competent league im sure somebody would've taken him down at one point.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Nope Youla raping two Galatasaray players and then Desanctis is the goal of the year ;) in a competent league and a team liek Galatasaray stuff like that shouldn't happen but I guess it happens to all teams ...right? ;)

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Yeah it happens to everyone, Yusuf just came on nice and fresh against a tired defense who've been running like animals the whole game chasing after Besiktas players since they had the better of the possession. No denying we were up against a better Besiktas today, I wish they didn't have Bobo, Tello, Delgado :depress:

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Besiktas are on a mission this year. No matter what happens, the ball moves in their favour, thats what happens with momentum, you can run all you want but at the end of the day, the score doesnt change for Es-Es unfortunately.

Shit happens man, Eskisehir will be fine. They compete with the bigger teams in this league on a consistent basis unlike most other anadolu teams.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Thanks dude, I just hope our fans won't start trouble out of the stadium. There was too much cursing towards the end of the game for no reason. We lost fair and square there no place for that stuff, especially after we put on a nice show today but the fans are real angry. I hope the Besiktas fans don't go trying to celebrate.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Yeah, they have to be realistic. This is de futbol. You can even dominate a game but still lose, its all plausible.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
The team is difficult to comment on. Delgado and S.Ozkan, with the form at this time of the season, are hopeless.

Another match at the same time ... ex-Fener coach is doing what it would have been if stayed at FB another season - at CSKA. That's him that all we know of.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Oh my god, Yusuf what the hell was that :howler:

He passed about 3-4 guys but he passed one guy (I think it was Doga) about 10 times :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts