Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serie A Matchday 29: AC Milan v Sampdoria

Hi folks

I know there is another game ahead, but as I am pondering to go and watch that game, I would like to ask you, if it will be easy to get a ticket for that game. Apparently AC Milan do not sell tickets online, or is there a possibility to do so?

If not, can one just show up at the gates and buy a ticket there? I do not think it will be sold out, right? Or should I go to one of the ticket selling points next weekend?

Thanks for any info!

Cheers
East Ender

PS: one more thing - is that match one of the "trasferta vietata" category? Not that I cheer for Samp, but a game with only one set of fans doesn't promise too much of an atmosphere....

·
Registered
24,055 Posts
It should be no problem getting hold of tickets for a game against Sampdoria. Neither online or at site. If you do get them in Milano, make sure you won't get fake ones.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Not sure if it ain't possible booking a ticket online any longer, given that you live in the Italian part of Switzerland (Massagno), it would take you only 33 minutes to reach Como where you can buy a ticket in any Banca Intesa/San Paolo branch from Monday to Friday.

Cumulo Tempo Itinerario
0 m 0H00 Massagno, Ticino (Svizzera)
Uscire da Massagno e continuare per Via San Gottardo (2) [280m]
280 m A Lugano prendere 2 (Via Clemente Maraini) [1.89km]
2 Km 0H04 girare a destra 2 (Via Silvio Calloni) [270m]
0H04 Prendere A2 [22.63km]
seguendo el cartelloFigino
Carona

6 Km Grancia
8 Km Ponte Diga
10 Km San Nicolao
Entrare a Chiasso
25 Km 0H19 All'uscita n° 54Chiasso

e continuare per Via Fratelli Silva (2) [100m]
0H20 Passare per e girare a sinistra Corso San Gottardo [340m]
0H20 girare a destra Via Vincenzo d'Alberti [79m]
Continuare per Via Romeo Manzoni [370m]
26 Km 0H21 girare a destra Via Giuseppe Motta [260m]
girare a destra Via Giuseppe Motta [280m]
0H22 girare a destra 2 [37m]
Uscire da Chiasso e continuare per 2 [9m]
Entrare in Italia
Continuare per Via Bellinzona [440m]
Entrare a Como
27 Km Continuare per Via Bellinzona (passare per Via Bellinzona e Via Bellinzona) [1.85km]
28 Km 0H24 Passare per e girare a sinistra Via Bellinzona (passare per Via Bellinzona) [1.12km]
0H25 Passare per e girare a sinistra Via Bellinzona [320m]
29 Km 0H26 girare a sinistra Via Bellinzona [300m]
girare a destra Via Bellinzona [1.45km]
31 Km 0H29 Continuare per Via Borgo Vico [48m]
Passare per e girare a sinistra Viale Fratelli Rosselli [140m]
Continuare per Viale Massenzio Masia [230m]
0H30 Continuare per Piazzale San Rochetto [150m]
girare a destra Via Corrado e Giulio Venini [220m]
0H31 Continuare per Piazzale San Gottardo [210m]
32 Km 0H32 girare a sinistra Piazzale San Gottardo [150m]
32 Km 0H33 Como San Giovanni Como (Italia

·
Registered
28,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately there is no possibility to buy tickets online (how the heck's that?)... Regarding Como, I am at work from Monday to Friday, so I don't have time to go there. But most probably I will go to Milano next Saturday (shopping day) and buy a ticket in one of the official dealers in town. So I am sure I'll have my ticket on Wednesday evening.

Cheers
East Ender

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately there is no possibility to buy tickets online (how the heck's that?)... Regarding Como, I am at work from Monday to Friday, so I don't have time to go there. But most probably I will go to Milano next Saturday (shopping day) and buy a ticket in one of the official dealers in town. So I am sure I'll have my ticket on Wednesday evening.

Cheers
East Ender
Just go to stadium. You'll get tickets there. It's not 1992-1994 anymore. The San Siro no longer fills to capacity for every match.

·
Registered
16,105 Posts

Cheers
East Ender
You can buy tickets online (through a 3rd party) but it's much more expensive.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ongoing thanks to all of you - will the 19th March also be a holiday in Italy? At least in the Italian part of Switzerland we won't have to work... San Giuseppe or something like that...

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
This is an absolute MUST win, we cannot afford to drop anymore points, i felt robbed in the Roma game, but atleast we know that we are down and out in terms of competing with the top teams of this season.

We can win this game, jumping to conclusions a bit, we may aswell kiss CL good bye if we don't

I hope we see Gila with Pato upfront, and if fit, Kaka playing behind em as usual, if Seedorf cannot make it, i am looking to see Gourcuff in his place, though i highly doubt it'd happen, i think Ancie would rather play Fiori in that position than him! :groan:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Nowadays personally I hope to see Gila as less as possible in the remaining season and from next season onwards, never ever in the red/black shirt, but maybe that's just me ;) A must win indeed, no doubt. Anything else but 3 pts and we can forget about it and just save all players for every match but the Inter one to at least win a derby this season and help Roma to get lo scudetto ;)

·
Registered
62,644 Posts
Not that it's likely to happen, but if Samp win this game they go 1 point behind you lot..they'll be fired up.

·
Scudetto
23,467 Posts
Btw, Gourcuff, Seedorf and Kaka are all potentially out of this through injury.

haha, thats just bad timing!

·
Registered
15,632 Posts
Damn! Really bad timing. Will we see Pirlo as trequartista?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Aynbody know if Fox Soccer is showing this game on Wednesday?

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Dab, is it on Aljazeera or ART tomorrow?? I'm back in Jordan on a holiday for some days :)

1 - 20 of 286 Posts