Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After three successive league games which were absolute shit it's time to bounce back and show some balls.

Valencia will have the tough task to beat the Andalusian side who are having a decent season.

Koeman i think will have most of his whole team at his disposal, apart from Moro (and the long term absentees)

A slip-up would be the final blow to any chances of success in the league. If we fail to win we could slip into the bottom half, with Real coming up next week.

AMUNT VALENCIA

(I copied and pasted that from a certain other forum, but just amended it, i'm lazy :D)

Probable line-up:
Hitler
Miguel-Albiol-Spitto-Moretti
Marchena
Banega----Baraja
Joaquin-----------Silva
Villa

Time and Venue:
Liga |Saturday, 15 Mar 21:00 GMT| Mestalla

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
I'm seriously have my thoughts on deleting this post and create a new one...

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
And only losses after that... Atleast watching have got us some victories ;)

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going onto the match, i'd be very surprised if we win.

We just don't beat teams like Sevilla anymore at home, well we barely beat teams at home.

I don't know what to think, i want Baraja back in for Silva, and Silva back in his natural position. With Marchena obviously coming back too.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
I would put Silva on the right because I don't feel that it's good to take away Mata who's on fire now...

·
Registered
758 Posts
I don't anymore. I want so much to believe in us achieving something. Anything.........

Sevilla are erratic this season. Up and down. They have holes in the defense that can be capitalized on.

Problem is our own defense has been a joke this whole season.

I don't know. Koeman has been SHOCKING... I wouldn't be surprised if he found a way to lose.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would put Silva on the right because I don't feel that it's good to take away Mata who's on fire now...
Hmmm yea, Joaquin is a pile of dirge at the min, prob would be a good idea.
I don't anymore. I want so much to believe in us achieving something. Anything.........

Sevilla are erratic this season. Up and down. They have holes in the defense that can be capitalized on.

Problem is our own defense has been a joke this whole season.

I don't know. Koeman has been SHOCKING... I wouldn't be surprised if he found a way to lose.
I just want Koeman gone tbh. :moan:

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
wtf man,why the hell do u start match threads?Atleats we didn;t lose with watching's thread.

And isnt the Barca match before this?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
LCF you're seriously ****ed in the head.

Hmmm yea, Joaquin is a pile of dirge at the min, prob would be a good idea.
and Silva's doing better?

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Well... That's the problem...

Silva must be placed near goal to see his potential, then he's good, not as a central midfielder...

But we can place Jordi Alba as a LW and Mata as a RW :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Oh boy, this will be an ugly scoreline.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Silva must be placed near goal to see his potential, then he's good, not as a central midfielder...
yes since he's got an eye for goal scoring.

He's got shit creativity, his crossing is erratic and he misses easy chances.

I think we'll lose 5-0 or something. We're very similar to Zaragoza, but they got better attack:D
If we last the first half 0-0 we have a chance of ending the game with a point.

Which Sevilla will we see? We'll find out on Saturday.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
I hope we see the bad side of Sevilla this time, they're like Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde :D

Is Silva your next Miguel? :D

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Na man Silva is thin:D

He needs bench time, too bad we don't have proper replacements. Same with Joaquin, he needs his arse benched.

But I don't trust Arizmendi vs Sevilla.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
WHAT IS HIS POSITION?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts