1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19 Posts
well on a good note it looks like that besides zapata we have most of our starters back in the line up. lukovic and dossena are back and that is KEY!!! lazio on the other hand have been in good form as of lately and are in 11th place but only 6 points off a spot in the uefa cup and that is what they are pushing for. expect them to come out fast and aggressive. pandev will be sidelined with vignarolli taking his spot while mutarelli and zauri is still out. expect a fast paced game with plenty of counter attacking. again, i will not predict any scoreline considering every time i did in the past we lost. BUT, i will say that i have a good feeling about this encounter. ANDIAMO AVANTI!!!!!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Half Time: Udinese 0-1 Lazio

Udinese have been really bad, poor defending and nothing being created up front. We looked a little bit better in the last 10 minutes of the first half, but overall not great.:cry:

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Very exciting game, it sucked for that we did not manage to win but your coach had some balls to play with four forwards in the end, it almost gave you not only a draw but a win.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts