Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who will play against Brescia????????

Pinzi = banned
Pizarro = injured with his NT :)groan: thank you Chile...everytime that he play for Chile he come back injured:groan: )
Muntari= injured
Pazienza= injured
Pieri= injured
Rossitto=injured

OMG....we must play with Alberto,Castroman,Jankulovski and
Jørgensen?
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jankulovski is the worst player of this season:rolleyes: ...the voice about Juve have ruined all his season:rolleyes: :depress:
Alberto...is Alberto....an useless player:rolleyes:
Castroman ...one match is good one match is worst...:rolleyes:
Jørgensen ... well the onlyone who want make something good for the team,but he's a bit tired and he will play with his National Team so,i guess how tired he will be...

:rollani: we will lose also against Brescia i guess:confused: :groan: :fero: :mad:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Udinese always win...when they struggle....it's when they are on top that they lose...:D

Udinese will win 2-0 :)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
not in curva because i want to see the players good, so i think in the better place of the stadium:D:D:D... on the "distinti" or in "tribuna vip":D
Ooooo Tribuna V.I.P...Arianna has cash to spend...:greed: :greed: :greed:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
No... for see udinese games u don't spend more money:D
Why? What did you do for Udinese? :tongue:

Your the players masseuse...Jorgensen gets special treatment doesn't he...:tongue:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Even Marco will travel to watch sport this weekend. But not football but ice-hockey. Have you seen our new arena for WC'04? I want to watch 3rd final of our league. :)

It's for 18.000 spectators, magnificent. :star:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Märco said:
Even Marco will travel to watch sport this weekend. But not football but ice-hockey. Have you seen our new arena for WC'04? I want to watch 3rd final of our league. :)

It's for 18.000 spectators, magnificent. :star:
ice-hockey? how nice:happy:

we both will have fun this week then:happy:

just i have 7 hour to travel for go in Udine:rolleyes: a bit stressful:stress:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Arianna said:
:D :eek: :eek: :D i meant i will enter without pay:pp
:depress: ;)
Arianna said:
ice-hockey? how nice:happy:

we both will have fun this week then:happy:

just i have 7 hour to travel for go in Udine:rolleyes: a bit stressful:stress:
Even I have to travel far from my home. The closest cities with sport on a high level are Prague and Ceské Budejovice. 2 hours by train. But the train costs 3 times more than a ticket so you understand why I don't travel there reguarly. But this time, I'm going with my father ---> €0 :happy:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Märco said:

Even I have to travel far from my home. The closest cities with sport on a high level are Prague and Ceské Budejovice. 2 hours by train. But the train costs 3 times more than a ticket so you understand why I don't travel there reguarly. But this time, I'm going with my father ---> €0 :happy:
:happy:
well i don't travel regularlt too:D ...esp.for Udine! This is my fist time:rolleyes: ...i will spend 70€ for the train, 26 for sleep 2 nights and 20 for the ticket for stadium....
and i think i will spend more money for buy one Udinese shirt:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts