Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next up is Napoli, who were beaten last week 0-2 by Roma. A big topic to discuss is that of Grygera. Do you guys think that he has earned his place and should remain instead of Molinaro who was the preferred option as LB whenever Chiellini played in CD? I would give Grygera another go seeing that he is in good form.

Milan will play Roma and might drop points, whereas Fiorentina play against Genoa. Im hoping the UEFA Cup will get the better of the Fiorentina players so that they would drop points too.

PS - Thanks for closing the Liverpool thread! But I don't get it. The Inter forum is full of such threads. They have an 'Official Anti-Juve thread' with more than 700 replies. They have a 'Cry me a River Gobbi ' thread. They celebrated Milan's exit from Europe, in a similar style, with a dedicated thread to Cesc. Some of them even celebrated Ronaldo's career threatening injury! All of these threads are open and remain active. Whereas the only thread started against them, here in the Juve forum, is closed :undecide:

:star: Forza Juve !! :star:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Well, everybody who supports Inter is an ass, so of course some people will like to sniff up their way.

In terms of our situation here, I really don't know. Ranieri could fluck us over like usual.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
It's fun to make fun of inter, but they are not deserving of a thread in the Juve forum. Notice how they talk about Juve more than they talk about their own club? we don't have to be like them. There is already an antinter thread in the Milan forum with a wonderful title, "The Perdazzurro portal: Where dreams are shattered."

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's fun to make fun of inter,

Ofcourse it is, they are the joke of Italian football :proud:

There is already an antinter thread in the Milan forum with a wonderful title, "The Perdazzurro portal: Where dreams are shattered."
But why should I go to the Milan forum to post something about Inter? It is ok for Milan fans to post against Inter in Milan's forum but not for us to post anything against Inter in our own forum :confused:

Someone please explain it to me coz I just can't get the rules over here :undecide:

·
Registered
335 Posts
A big topic to discuss is that of Grygera. Do you guys think that he has earned his place and should remain instead of Molinaro who was the preferred option as LB whenever Chiellini played in CD?
Eh hmm... let us see... YES!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Grygera should get another shot as the LB,but im not sure if he can be our long term solution to that very position.I still think that his performance on the left flank is something that will happen once in a blue moon.But anyway,he deserves another go.Let see what he can do.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Grygera should get another shot as the LB,but im not sure if he can be our long term solution to that very position.I still think that his performance on the left flank is something that will happen once in a blue moon.But anyway,he deserves another go.Let see what he can do.
Any player over Molinaro is a long term solution. Needless to go into the details of this.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Although I hate Inter more than any other team in Italy, I think it is wiser to show some respect to them (They were, still and will remain a BIG TEAM). We should not behave like some people in Inter forum. Lets be subjective in our discussions with other rival teams.

Back to the topic:

I think in this week we have a good chance to extend our 4 and 5 points lead over Fio and Milan. I am desperate to see Sissoko and Tiago in the middle of the field ..Hope that tiago perform good.

Forza Juve

·
Registered
324 Posts
which game isn't?

This is a tough game, even thou they lost 2-0 to Roma, that doesn't change anything. I am sure Ranieri will play Molinaro in his favorite role, and Molinaro will keep on ruining our attacks, I prefer any one over Molinaro at left flank, Grygera didn't prove anything, it might be a one lucky game, but Ranieri definitely should play Grygera there, without a doubt he was man of the match, he made two goals with his own.

We have a lot of absences, Legrotaglie no Zebina is enough to make the defense shaky, Camoranesi is out too who could have been the key player against Napoli, Nedved is back, but will play infront of Molinaro, so you know the rest, right flank is very weak too without Camo and Zebi, they added a lot offensively in previous matches, so we have to rely on the left flank, I just hope Ranieri make the left side offensive, and the right defensive so our players can stop Lavezzi from the left. Lavezzi will be the trouble, I am not any confident of our shaky defense, if he is on-form, then we are done.

I just hope Ranieri starts with Iaquinta and Trezeguet up front, and introduce Del Piero later to the game.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
FORZA JUVE :star:

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
It's pretty sad we have to support Roma now instead of Milan this Saturday.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
I have hopes in 2nd place though, Milan can win this tie, and so can we vs Napoli (who are without Zalayeta).

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
juve should win this match. This is one of those matches that i should enjoy watching as napoli have quite a few talents in their team. Other than that, both teams have a reason to play hard.

·
Registered
324 Posts
juve should win this match. This is one of those matches that i should enjoy watching as napoli have quite a few talents in their team. Other than that, both teams have a reason to play hard.
do you support all those teams in you profile?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i support Juve and italy. The other teams are teams which i fancy, barca in spain, arsenal in eng while roma and fiorentina and are two teams which i would support when they are not playing against juve, or whose win would not result in juve's demise.

Although derbys such as roma juve, fiorentina juve are intersting to watch, i personally see no reason as to hate these teams just becuase of history. Plus Juve is the stronger of both teams, i would probably feel different if i were a roma or fiorentina supporter. Basically, i like fiorentina and hope that they do good as they have an attractive group of players, while roma play some beautiful football (when they want to ofcourse) and i could care less if their fans have a real hatered for juve which is quite unerstandable. Juve ofcourse i love for their mentality, for their game which prioratizes defense, their humble attitude on the pitch and ofcourse their hardwork.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts