·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
5 futbolcu sarı kart cezası sınırında

Lig maçlarında 3'er sarı kartları bulunan Tuncay, Luciano, Serkan, Nobre ve Mehmet

Great, every match from now on, there will be someone suspended probably.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Well. A lot has happened in the haze of 3 weeks with mid-week cup, then weekend league, then mid-week cup, then weekend league, then mid-week makeup league matches. And now to the weekend league match vs. Gaziantepspor.

Gaziantep isn't the matchup it used to be, but FB can't afford any slip up with GS winning last night.

I'm very happy that some of the non-regular players from the period where Fenerbahce dropped 10 points in 5 matches never really made changes, have finally started to get some significant playing time lately. I think it's safe to say that play from Servet, Mehmet, Deniz, Kemal, and Semih have helped restore some missing passion into the lineup. Thats going to help with what Okan mentioned about all players on the brink of suspension.

It's finally to the point where the first 11 arent obvious:
- If Onder is healthy, does he come in at RB for Deniz, or replace Servet at CB, or start on the bench?
- If Onder is at RB, is Deniz moved up to CDM next to Aurelio?
- Does Mehmet keep a place in the first 11 with his performance last week, or give way to Serkan or Aurelio sliding to RM with someone else coming in at CDM?
- Does Nobre start alone up front again with Alex at CAM, or does Tuncay or Semih or a possibly healthy Anelka start up front next to him?
- Does Daum stick to the Volkan in cup matches and Rustu in league matches rotation?

I guess the only 'givens' in the starting lineup are Luciano, Umit, Aurelio, Appiah, Tuncay

·
*the drum drum*
42,569 Posts
Gaziantep is much weaker this season then they have been in years past, and in theory should make for one of the easier games we can have around about now..

But their manager is Samet Aybaba, one of those guys who can get a bunch of average players to at the very least play a strong organised game against the big sides, the type of team that can be a handful with a bit of luck..

One gets the feeling that our fate relies upon a moment of class, something like an Alex free kick or a Nobre header to kick things off. Otherwise if we conceed first we might just be in for a very long night..

Just 30 minutes until kick-off now.. Since I wrote this post, the site crashed and the line-up has been released..

Here's the official word on the line-up:
Rüştü, Deniz, Luciano, Servet, Ümit, Mehmet, Aurelio, Appiah, Alex, Tuncay, Nobre

Code:
           Nobre

Tuncay   Alex     Mehmet

Aurelio    Appiah

Umit   Servet   Luciano   Deniz

Rustu
Bench:
Volkan
Mahmut
Selçuk
Kemal
Serkan
Semih
Zafer

·
*the drum drum*
42,569 Posts
Gaziantep are sitting in their own half and haven't had one attack in the first 15 minutes..

Every time they do come forward, Aurelio nips in and steals it back :howler:

We've lost the ball 10 times in these 15 minutes, a high number, but taking into consideration that we've had so much of the ball it's only natural..

So far so good, as long as Lazarov doesn't get on the end of any counterattacks ;)

·
*the drum drum*
42,569 Posts
Goaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll TUNCAY..

Antep started to attack a little, and we struck..

Alex passes to Nobre in the area, he plays it to Deniz who finds Tuncay and he shakes the net :shades:

·
*the drum drum*
42,569 Posts
It's been raining in Gaziantep since last night, and is still raining now..

Possession: 57% - 43%

Not long left until half-time, as the game goes on Antep is starting to come into it a bit more.. We'll need another goal by the hour mark to really kill them off..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow.....Tolga finally becoming our live commentator. :D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
The field is a swimming pool. On the near left side (from the camera's perspective) there is a very visible pool of water.

I'm sure this is affecting FB's ability to control the ball and swiftly attack, because it doesn't look like it's Gaziantep's pressure that is causing Fenerbahce and problems.

BTW - Tuncay did the "shhhhh" thing again after he scored. Wasn't he warned not to do that again, or was it only the after match cheerleading he was warned against?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He was warned for the cheerleading (Bir baba hindi...:D ) not for the shhhing....:D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
The match commentator said it perfectly "mukkemmel organisasiyon!" :)

Deniz -> Alex -> Tuncay -> Nobre :strong:

Selfishless, organized, one-touch football for the second goal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
The second goal was brilliant....first time Tuncay didnt show any sign of selfishness...:D

Nobre is slowly becoming my favourite player at Fenerbahce....the guy would sacrifice his leg for Fenerbahce. :proud:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice save by Rüstü.....the shot came from Veysel.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:D

We are showing off now....nobre could easily have scored the 3rd goal but he chose to make a bicycle kick instead which was saved by the keeper.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Cengo said:
The second goal was brilliant....first time Tuncay didnt show any sign of selfishness...:D

Nobre is slowly becoming my favourite player at Fenerbahce....the guy would sacrifice his lef for Fenerbahce. :proud:
What's a lef? ;)

You're right though. For all the people that say he goes down to easily, he's showing that it's almost always because he's working his butt off and is really frustrated when he gets interfered with.
I already said he's on my definitely keep list. I want to see him score his 100th goal with Fenerbahce in 2-3 years :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts