Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday 20:45

Makaay to bow out with a goal against his old side?

Both Van Dijk and Darley won't make this one so the apparently big mouthed Mulder will be in goal for this one.

Tomasson is 50/50

The rest of the team should be unchanged so possibly another chance for Cisse up front.

Prediction:

Mulder

De Vrij - Vlaar - Bahia - Gio

El Ahmadi - Fer
Wijnaldum - Bruins :thumbsup: - Biseswar

Cisse (Tomasson)​

Bench: Lamprou :cap: De Cler, Landzaat, de Belg, Babovic, Leerdam, Makaay

De Belg to drop out if Tomasson makes the squad :(

Prediction: 2-0 Vitesse have been poo for most of the season.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
They're so crap recently that it would take a serious off day for us to not win this one. The way we'll win it is also pretty obvious. We'll go up 2-0, let them tie the game and then..well, we all know what will happen. :strong:

Luigi to also score btw!

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Predicted line-up looks good, should be a win in theory as Vitesse have been woeful for almost two months. To their credit they've faced some of the top sides recently.

Hofs and Greene to face Feyenoord and I guess you can put Sprockel in there too :D.

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bah, Cisse and Tomasson won't make it so up front, opa Makaay!!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
1-0, who else but Ron?! :strong:

15 minutes gone and I'm not sh!tting you guys, but Ron Vlaar could have already had a hattrick. :D

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Match postponed, Wally caught in the rain. :palm: :D

1-1 at HT btw when it got called off, heavy rainfall the cause. Commentator claims the game will be played in full at a new time.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
They should do like they did with Betis vs Real Madrid in the early 2000's, play the game from the minute it was suspended. Hell, these crazy Spaniards played like eight minutes back in the day where Betis were leading 1-0 and the Mandril-fags got a draw when they returned to Sevilla :D

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
They should do like they did with Betis vs Real Madrid in the early 2000's, play the game from the minute it was suspended. Hell, these crazy Spaniards played like eight minutes back in the day where Betis were leading 1-0 and the Mandril-fags got a draw when they returned to Sevilla :D
Zora, remember against Sociedad too, like 10 minutes to go and they played it another day and I think it was Ronaldo who wins a penalty, typical Mandril shit :yuck::rollani:...

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what a load of bollocks. They could have easily continued. Rain had stopped and the pitch was far worse for Feyenoord-Basel a few years ago btw or 020-Zaragoza. Poor decision and I'm certainly not gonna travel on a Wednesday night just to see 45 minutes.

Shit game btw. Vlaar, yes :proud: but the rest should be flogged.

Pluim, interesting player btw

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Luc de Belg would have come in for Makaay btw at the break.
Same with Landzaat for some midfielder but alas.

Even Been is starting to get fed up with Makaay too.
Lucky guy might have a chance though to prove he isn't finished if the game doesn't have to be fully replayed

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guess they read my post :proud:

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Drinks and food to be half-price tomorrow :D

Still won't lure me to go though.

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2-1 Makaay :thumbsup: assist Bahia :strong:

We're not playing well though. Vitesse probably even better. Had a chance before the goal and Nilssons just hit the post.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts