Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 12:30

Either way it's gonna be a shit Sunday for us all.
Either the coppers are gonna ruin it again :rollani:eek:r the game'll take place and we'll hand the devil known as van Gaal his first win of 2008.

So many players are injured (Hofs now a definite out) that Timmer had to play as an attacker in todays training :howler:

Plus side is that Hofland's back and that the even worse Serginho Greene can now take a place on the bench AND yes yes boem boem Theo should be fully fit to start :thumbsup:

Bert van Marwijks starting line-up:

Timmer

The saviour - Bahia - Hofland - de Cler

Landzaat - van Bronckhorst
de Guzman - Nuri Sahin - Bruins

Makaay

Prediction: 3-1 to AZ

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
FFS, you would think they had made their point by now. Didn't they promise last time they wouldn't interfere with football matches anymore? :groan:

·
Registered
59,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
. Didn't they promise last time they wouldn't interfere with football matches anymore? :groan:
yep, that was what I thought as well.

Wankers.

·
Registered
59,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good, game to be played on Wednesday. Can still miss it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
This is very simply abuse of power, it's way beyond just striking. And AFTER they received an extremely generous offer from the State, ****ing peasants. I don't remotely earn that much. Goes to show you only the lowest life forms ever apply to work at the police force :lazy:

·
Registered
59,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only Spurs I think :( the side more realistic to do anything tonight if anything.

As for Feyenoord, as soon as I saw the headlines: "Feyenoord strengthened against AZ" and realized it was about Greene being fit again, I lost even more hope.

·
Registered
59,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Definitieve opstellingen AZ en Feyenoord

Opstelling AZ: Sergio Romero, Kew Jaliens, David Mendes da Silva, Héctor Moreno, Barry Opdam, Kemy Agustien, Demy de Zeeuw, Simon Cziommer, Sébastien Pocognoli, Moussa Dembélé, Graziano Pellè.

Opstelling Feyenoord: Henk Timmer, Theo Lucius, Kevin Hofland, André Bahia, Tim de Cler, Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Nuri Sahin, Denny Landzaat, Jonathan de Guzman, Roy Makaay, Luigi Bruins.
Line-up as expected

Links to the game: http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=7950&part=sports

·
Registered
59,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Agustien :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

so we won :cool: but pretty much the end of our season too (except in the cup maybe)

·
Registered
59,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, it was a cowardly, cold blooded and malicious attempt to injure him.

Now out for 6 weeks :groan:

Not that it really matters who's up front as our striker only gets about 1 chance per game.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
En we zwaaien met z'n allen naar van Gaal :D

·
Registered
59,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's bull, that guy doesn't have a shred of evil in him
listen to Roy :nono:

What seriously annoyed me more was the ref, Wouters. I hope our refs haven't been as bad overthere

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Yeah, let's listen to Roy who's just been told his season is over. He'll be all objective and shit :howler:

Agreed on the referee.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts