Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
61,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, we should forget about last night's Derby and focus on our upcoming league match at home to Zeman's Lecce next Sunday afternoon, the 6th of March.

This game is a must win for many reasons. For one, we're now fourth in the standings, a point behind Sampdoria and a point ahead of Udinese. So we can't afford any slip ups from now on. I really pity our players, because they gave their all last night yet they didn't win. They're heartbroken and mentally demoarlized. But I hope they can transform that disappointment to anger as to motivate them for this match. At this stage we need a big win, and I believe we can conjure one up.

Lecce have lost out on Bojinov in the winter mercato, good news for us of course but they're still a threat upfront with Konan and Vucinic playing in attack. On the other hand, their defence is shit. Oh and they'll miss Ledesma, arguably their best player this season.

The first game we played against them was great to watch for neutrals, but we could only manage a draw thanks to our great choking abilities and to Adriano wasting two sitters, but that's the past...

FORZA INTER !!!! :fero:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
I really pity our players, because they gave their all last night yet they didn't win. They're heartbroken and mentally demoarlized.

:cry:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yo guys fuk that attitude i swear to god

We're taking the league

and if we don't get it this year, **** that

we;ll get the CL

and if we don't get that either, hey we played the beautifulest footballl (not a word i know) i ever seen in inter

and things can only get better

sometimes you need luck

and i fu don't have hta tluck, screw it

i have faith in our team and i knowe we played with the top dogs of europe this year despites results

and what i think is all that counts to me
and what you think is all that should count to you

SO NOW LOSER MISERLY ATTITUDE

EAKE UP PPPL

and smell the oranges
or kiwi if you live in new zealand

tho i don't think kiwi has a smell...well actually it does have this limish smell, i love kiwi fruit

but anyways,

lets rock adn roll

we know we are a very good team
and we just keep playing

I DON"T NEED NO DAMN TROPHY TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT INTER

TAKE THATTTTTTTTTTT

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Anyways people, you gotta chill out. Like I was actually expecting to win? Hell no. I don't really care though, because all I was looking for is a good showing to show Milan that we are at their level and can top them 50 percent of the time, or a good percentage of the time. I talk shit but that doesn't mean I really think the team is going to win. I knew we had problems with our attack recently. Just b/c our year started off great in terms of attack doesn't mean it lasted till now. Our attack is in shambles. Adriano was out of form, and not b/c of his play, but b/c of injury. So when we have him back, and Sheva is back for Milan, then we can play again and have a close encounter as well.

And for God's sake Vieri needs to learn some ball control skills. In my personal opinion, he's too damn fat . He's like a O-lineman trying to play soccer. He needs to cut his weight down. And Martins stop running!

He doesn't know where to go...he must anticipate the pass before it comes...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Pulsar36 said:

We're taking the league

we;ll get the CL

and if we don't get that either, hey we played the beautifulest footballl (not a word i know) i ever seen in inter

sometimes you need luck

i have faith in our team and i knowe we played with the top dogs of europe this year despites results

EAKE UP PPPL

and smell the oranges

tho i don't think kiwi has a smell...well actually it does have this limish smell, i love kiwi fruit

but anyways,

lets rock adn roll

and we just keep playing

TAKE THATTTTTTTTTTT
You just made feel better. Thanks :)

You're the man Puls.

Classic post :proud:

FORZA INTER! Lets start a winning streak now :fero:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Different from some Milanista I actually want you to qualify for CL next year (let's face it Samp/Palermo/Udine in CL isn't quite the same think as Milan/Juve/Inter). So good luck with the rest of your campaign :) Especially against Juve ;)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
we will begin a 5streak and a winnin streak got it EVERYONE

ARAMO HAS SPOKEN ...

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Pulsar36 said:

We're taking the league

we;ll get the CL

sometimes you need luck

EAKE UP PPPL

and smell the oranges

but anyways,

lets rock adn roll

and we just keep playing

TAKE THATTTTTTTTTTT
COOOL DUDE ;)
I realy still have a hope in this freakin title, I know sounds crazy, but my mom alwayssays "Nothing forever, and luck is every thing, so luck is not forever." I realy love my Mom :thmbup: :D
I know that those lucky basters Juve and Milan somehow will be out of luck, so soon.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well there 36points left we have to do a winin streak if we wont mancini will leave in summer

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
We hav to win this much. No Bojinov he scored both their goals against us last time around so thats abit of attacking flair gone for them. They still hav Konan, Vucinic and Bjelanovic.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Stankovic and Vieri should stay at home. If Mancini insists with these two in this game, then he'll never give up on them. Their performance against Milan was nothing but abysmal. And that did not happen just on this game, especially in Deki's case.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yeah
i m startin to think the time is comin to sell deki,really

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I don't think it's time to sell him, but Inter has better central midfielders like Veron and Davids. Deki just needs to be used in his position and if that isn't possible now because better players are there, he should just wait on the bench. But he is good, Inter does not need to get rid of him.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Coolntall, you know I respect you a lot but you gotta stop this childish attitude. Everytime someone commits a small tiny mistake or has a slight problem in form, you call for their axing.

The players are all human beings, they're no robots. Mistakes are bound to happen. We are sittin in our homes watching matches from TV not moving a muscle and yet we criticize the players. Criticism is ok as long as its constructive, but calling players who put their bodies and careers on the line for the precious blue&black shirt shit and other names and calling for their axing is going way over the line.

Please have some respect for the team.

·
Registered
45,702 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
Stankovic and Vieri should stay at home. If Mancini insists with these two in this game, then he'll never give up on them. Their performance against Milan was nothing but abysmal. And that did not happen just on this game, especially in Deki's case.
I agree with you to a large extent. Deki just hasn't been as effective as he can. Earlier in the season, it looked to me like he didn't want to do the dirty work. Still, he has contributed in terms of goals and assists. And he looks to have improved in recent times, although he still seems far away from the good form he used to show in Lazio. Obviously, this also has to do with how he's being used here (as many have pointed out already).

Roberto: do you think it's more positional than anything else or do you think it's a pure loss of form?

What annoys me about him so far is the fact that he likes to do these one touch moves which don't seem to work very often. Or hit the pass without even looking (it seems) at what the target might be. He also takes these sudden shots when much better options are available. It's frustrating, even though he has been known to score from outside.

In the last match, it really looked to me like he wanted to win badly and was really going for it. Unfortunately, he just wasn't very effective. He has all the attributes to play well though. Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying he's useless or anything. Just that we know he can be much better.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
we will win this 5-0

1 - 20 of 253 Posts