Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday 14:30

Hope the storm will subdue or I'll be getting even more sick tomorrow.

Bad news is that Hofland's suspended so that'll mean that Greene will start for sure.

Van Bronckhorst is a slight doubt too. Definitely can't miss him.

As for the team, I would try and start with Mols and plant him next to Makaay. Not with Makaay behind like what Bert did before. Time we put our opponents under pressure right from the start.

Berts team though probably will be unchanged with perhaps only Buijs coming in for Fer who already got subbed at HT in the last game and off course the shuffle at the back thanks to the suspension.

So:

Timmer

Buijs Greene Bahia de Cler

Landzaat van Bronckhorst (Sahin)
de Guzman Hofs Bruins

Makaay​

Prediction: an annoying game but with us nicking it 2-1.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Luckily we don't have look at the face of Mr Vaseline this time. Why the hell do players put that in their eyebrows?

BTW: it is vaseline right? :tongue:

·
Registered
59,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to keep their sweat away from their eyes I think

Hofland looks like ras Ariër Axel Schulz btw :yuck:

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Speaking of the storm, drove up to the supermarket this morning and I couldn't get my car door open cause of the wind. How tacky. That's what you get for living on an island... :lazy:

BTW: it is vaseline right? :tongue:
One would hope :D

I think NEC will win, 90th minute goal by Lens :proud:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Unbelievable :D

Oh well, you get used to it as a Feijenoord fan

Sterker door Strijd !

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Like I already said before: Bert is crap. You can still swap him for Ernie next season.

You are starting to lose now also against the lower teams at home.

·
Registered
59,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We actually started pretty decently for once lol but from the first counter-attack, NEC scored.

We then preceded to take far too long on the ball or not move at all off the ball (pretty much the same story as the last couple of weeks) , so it was pretty easy for NEC to defend it all.
2nd goal of theirs came from 2 headers while the 3rd was a counter. We were lucky we didn't lose by more since Lens and Sibum were one on one with Timmer more than once lol

Marks:

Timmer 6

Buijs 6
Greene 5
Bahia 5
de Cler 6

Landzaat 3 worst performance ever. I hardly ever give marks under 5 but today pffff. His passing was absolutely appalling today
van Bronckhorst 6

de Guzman 6
Bruins 5
Sahin 6,5 at least tried his best

Makaay - didn't get a single proper ball so can't have an opinion about him.

Subs:

Fer -
Mols 6,5
Lucius - oh man you got to see this. The corner he took just before the end :howler: :howler: :howler: :dielaugh: hope they show it on the highlights

·
Registered
59,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep made me wonder what he actually was good at at AZ lol
I hate to slate my own players but todays performance from him was absolutely dreadful.

Still the main target of the boo boys today was Bruins. His movement off the ball wasn't great but to hiss a 19 year old off the field is rediculous. Tokkies

1 - 10 of 10 Posts