Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Will be a tough game, but Milan are truly contenders now for scudetto, but I think we can fancy our chances as they play Man U the midweek after. Also, lets hope Totti and Toni are finally at least fit enough for the bench and Pizarro to start.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just give me Pizarro and JS and I promise not to be too greedy. I can wait on Totti and Toni for another week.

I still behind my initial judgment on Milan. They are over perfroming. Last 3 games could've been completely different in a fair world. Still.. nothing will be sweeter than crushing them while they are flying high.

Revenge for that underserved win they got on us with Nesta getting the oscar would be really really sweet.

Sweeter.. if we win it with a fake PK too. :hopeful:

·
Registered
15,677 Posts
If you guys win and we go wayward in the next few weeks I hope you take up the scudetto chase properly. I don't want you guys beating us and after that dropping points in games that you should be winning.

·
Scudetto
23,377 Posts
Roma beat us and they will be level with us, so they don't really gain any extra advantage. Just more space for Inter to run away.

Anyway, with the Roma-killer Pato out.. Doesn't look too good.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
with the Roma-killer Pato out.>>>

You can always hope that Rosetti will ref the game, he´s the true Roma-killer.

·
Registered
15,677 Posts
Roma beat us and they will be level with us, so they don't really gain any extra advantage. Just more space for Inter to run away.

Anyway, with the Roma-killer Pato out.. Doesn't look too good.

Yeah but if the momentum is with them, hopefully they can have a good go at it if we cannot.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
With Toni back I think we will see guys like Motta and Taddei play better because they can cross the ball to a target once again.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
I can see Toni starting, as he's been training for a while from all reports.

Julio Sergio (he should be back, right?);
Motta, Mexes, Juan, Riise;
Taddei, Brighi, De Rossi, Perrotta;
Toni, Vucinic;

I assume Pizarro and Totti will not make it. Pizarro would be a big boost if he was to be available.

Also Mexes needs an arse kicking. I still remember the days where he used to monster players like Adriano and even Toni. His lapses in concentration must stop.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Also Pato is out for Milan and from all reports his replacement will be Mancini. :D

This will be interesting, he would be the type of player to look like Maradona against us, and then play like crap (as he has since he left us) for the rest of the season.

At least we will have an advantage when we have possession, will be like playing against 10 men as he certainly won't pressure or do any sort of defending :)

·
Registered
13,073 Posts
Motta needs to step up his defensive game. Isn't he on the side Ronaldinho attacks from? That side has been very tender lately, and I've seen far less than Ronaldinho hit it hard with success.
DeRossi twisted his ankle in training today w/ Italy.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Getting Toni back is huge news. However my happiness was ruined with the news that Pizarro's injury was diagnosd to be more serious than what initially thought.

We played 6 games without Pizarro this season lost 4 and hardly won the rest against Catania and Seina. :neutral:

JS will be available too.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts