Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want start this thread writing our keeper's ( Morgan De Sanctis) words:

"I hear all to say that Juve is in difficulty or quite in crisis.
But i don't think so.
Maybe is not strong like Milan but they are in a position to honour the championship and Coppa Italia.
For us saturday will be an so difficult exam"

Yes he's right!We cant think that Juve is in crisis and we cant think to win easy because is not true!They're not in crisis.
And also we dont win against Juve since more time( i wonder what was the last time!:howler: )
Will be an hard game for us.

Sensini and Pieri are still out and today also Asamoah Gyan got injured.

We can't have also Muntari because is ban for this match.... and today Pizarro had some problems but he said that will play....so we'll see.

so we should play with:

--------De Sanctis-----
Bertotto---Pierini----Kroldrup
Castroman--Pinzi---Pizarro---Jankulovski
-------------Jorgensen----------
-------Iaquinta-------Fava-------

but surely Spalletti will change all like always:rolleyes: ( i want Felipeeeeeeeeeee! and Please don't put Alberto in field:rollani: )

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Ooo tough match for Udinese this week...

But I think Udinese can pull off a result...:cool:. You are giant killers...and the true Bianconeri ;)

edit: I am now an Internationl Promotional Whore, Poster Whore and just a Whore...5000 posts...:cool:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pizarro desperate to be fit

Sidelined Udinese midfielder David Pizarro is targeting a comeback against Juventus on Saturday.

Udine are in the hunt for the all-important fouth spot which would guarantee them a place in the preliminary rounds of the UEFA Champions League, and the gifted schemer says he is desperate to play against The Old Lady, having never played against them before.

"I have to have some rest during the day but I am going to the gym and I think that I will be able to play against Juventus," said the South American.

"They are a team that I have never been able to play against so I would like to have that chance this time.

"We will have to play a good match on Saturday knowing that it's one of the nine games that we have left and we have to do it as it if were in a final for playing the European league."

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/article.asp?id=191915

....will be not bad if Pizi cant play:eek: ...because him and Janku in these last games did nothing:rollani:
The real man is Jorgensen!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like every time....

Udinese A vs Udinese B :D

The match is ended 3-2 with 2 Jorgensen's goal and one of Muntari for Udin A and Pinzi and Janku for the Udin B.

At the end of the match Fava said about the match against Juve: " we'll met an angry team and they want win. But before to think to them, we must think to go in field with the right determination "

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
statistics

will be the game number 62 against Juve

victories
UDINESE: 7
JUVENTUS: 41

draws 13

GOLS
UDINESE: 54
JUVENTUS: 137

well...we have won only 7 times...so:rollani: i hope at least in a draw:rollani: ....damn i wont lose again:depress:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spalletti warns players

Udinese boss Luciano Spalletti says he does not believe Juventus are a club in crisis.

Udinese host the Bianconeri on Saturday and Spalletti has warned his players not to underestimate the Serie A champions, after a recent slump that has seen them eliminated from Europe, a first leg Coppa Italia Cup final defeat to Lazio, and to top it off they are now nine points behind leaders Juventus.

Spalletti said: "I don't agree with those who say Juve played badly against Lazio in the Coppa Italia.

"We warn any of my players who undervalue them. If we don't give our best, we will get beat."

Goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis echoed the thoughts of his coach saying he sees a tough task ahead.

"I hear people saying Juve are facing difficulties and that they are in crisis," said the custodian. "But I don't think so.

"At the moment I think they are less strong than Milan but still able to do big things in the league.

"For us it will be really difficult."

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there's a bad news....Pizarro have still pain and maybe can't play but only tomorrow before the game ,Spalletti will decide if he can play or not.

Dino Fava said that when he was child was a Juventu fan... and for him is strange play against Juve:D
(...also captain Bertotto was juve fan:eek: )

Martin said:" i never won against Juve in the home's game,but there's still the first time for that. We're in good form and against the bigs we're great. Juve is a big and imprevedible team.

well:rolleyes: i'm worried now after the Martin's words:eek:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Arianna said:
....will be not bad if Pizi cant play:eek: ...because him and Janku in these last games did nothing:rollani:
The real man is Jorgensen!!!!!!! [/B]
Don't be so hard on Piz.:depress: Maybe he hasn't been as good as Walem :cool: was in Udinese-Lecce 6-0 but then again who has?

Also Jorgensen don't score any moore... :rolleyes: only in national team.:fero:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Udine1896 said:
Don't be so hard on Piz.:depress: Maybe he hasn't been as good as Walem :cool: was in Udinese-Lecce 6-0 but then again who has?

Also Jorgensen don't score any moore... :rolleyes: only in national team.:fero:
:pp well, all people everytime talk only about Pizarro also when he play bad they said that he played good... it's not good that:eek: :pp

:)heart: Walem:heart: )

:eek: ...yea Martin don't score so much...but he's great in make scoring the others:D :pp

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here the game with the ref Pieri:

season 2002-03
Udinese-Reggina 1-0
Udinese-Roma 2-1;
Chievo-Udinese 3-0.

season 2003-04:
Juventus-Udinese 4-1

oh well 2 vocoties and 2 defeats...then this time...a draw?:rollani:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lippi called for the game:

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
2 Ciro FERRARA
3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
5 Igor TUDOR
7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
14 Enzo MARESCA
15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
16 Mauro CAMORANESI
17 David TREZEGUET
18 Stephen APPIAH
20 Marco DI VAIO
21 Lilian THURAM
23 Nicola LEGROTTAGLIE
32 Victor BOUDIANSKI
34 Davide CHIUMIENTO
42 Giovanni BARTOLUCCI
45 Raffaele PALLADINO

...damn there's Trezeguet:eek:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Giant killers gear up for Juve Friday 19 March, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese have earned themselves the title of giant killers this season and aim to take another scalp when Juventus come to town.

¡§We have already defeated a lot of the big clubs this year,¡¨ noted captain Valerio Bertotto, ¡§and our desire to win at all costs will again show itself.¡¨

The Friuli outfit are currently the only Serie A side to have beaten Milan, while they have also hammered Inter and held both Roma and Lazio to draws at the Olimpico.

¡§Juventus are not going through a good time right now, but it would be disastrous and insulting to underestimate them. Concentration and intensity must be maintained throughout the 90 minutes.¡¨

The Bianconeri are certainly ripe for a roasting after losing their last three official games in the Champions¡¦ League, Serie A and Coppa Italia.

¡§Juve are like an injured lion,¡¨ warned Bertotto. ¡§They are dangerous and ready to pounce at any moment.¡¨

channel4

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Carson35 said:

The Friuli outfit are currently the only Serie A side to have beaten Milan, while they have also hammered Inter and held both Roma and Lazio to draws at the Olimpico.

if we draw this game will be a miracle! and i cant think in our vicotory

1 - 20 of 66 Posts