Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
ok....last i heard was that zapata is again going to sit this one out:irritate::fero::depress: also ferronetti is in some doubt as well as floro flores. isla however is ready to fill ferronettis shoes and i am anxious to see the isla perform. on the other hand, atalanta is at full strength and ferreira pinto has been deemed fit to play against us. atalanta scores goals and lately we have a problem with goals being scored against us ESPECIALLY WHEN ZAPATA IS NOT THERE!!!!! needless to say i am very very very worried. im not going to make a prediction because the last two times udinese got beat up. SO im just going be hopeful that we perform to the best of our ability and stop this horrible losing streak with three points

UDINESE ALE!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
2-0 to Udinese at half time, 2 goals in 2 minutes :happy:

I think the 2nd goal was a bit of a mistake by the Atalanta keeper, but Di Natale still finished really well and the first goal was a header from Quagliarella :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
it really was a great game for us and what a relief! It was really refreshing to see udinese play so well like we did in the first half of the season. consistency has always been our problem in serie a. A string of good results is often parralleled by poor ones so if we are able to cancel out other teams and not allow them to perform like we did Atalanta (and injuries and suspensions dont plague us) then we should really fight for that 4th spot guys. i dont know about you but i am not giving up on this team EVER!!
UDINESE ALE!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts