Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for a Karadeniz derby. Match is on our field, hope we win. Im eager to see how our attack will look with everyone available for once.

Trabzonspor
Tolga Ufukhan Fatih Akyel Stepanov Lee Hüseyin Ferhat Gökdeniz Szymkowiak Yattara Fatih Tekke

Samsunspor
Kerem Tolga Kenan Guaye Ayari Tamer Adnan Marciel Mustafa Celil Rafael

Hakem: Selçuk Dereli
Saat: 16.00
Yayın: Lig TV
Stat: Avni Aker

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Good luck..:thumbsup:

This should be an easy match. Samsunspor are not very good. And I think they have a bulgarian goalkeeper now.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We won 2-1 but it was a tough match. We dominated the majority of the game, but couldnt find the net. It was 1-1 at half time, but we could have been 3 or 4 up. Szymek and Djokaj were both on the bench and came in the second half. Gokdeniz started but couldn'tput in a good performance and was eventually subbed..

In the second half, Fatih put us up after Yattara got past a crowd of defenders and lobbed the goalie. I think it would have went in if Fatih hadnt touched it, oh well :) We played very poorly near the end when Samsun was pressuring but overall, I think we're showing signs of improvement.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
It's going to be quite a race between Trabzon, Kayseri, and BJK for third, although I'm pulling for Kayseri :tongue:

·
*the drum drum*
42,588 Posts
KanadaliTurk21 said:
It's going to be quite a race between Trabzon, Kayseri, and BJK for third, although I'm pulling for Kayseri :tongue:
You might want to do a little research on the 'rivalry' between Sivas and Kayseri, you probably won't want them to finish 3rd after you do ;)

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
xports said:
Thank u so much
No problem. :)

Starcraft said:
Yattaras goal was good, but I score goals like that all the time..
Yeah me too, except on my 10 year old cousins. :tongue: It counted as Fatih's goal btw, he poked it in at the last second.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts