Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12:30 Sunday

De enige echte stadsderby :thumbsup: and tensions will be high at least between the 2 clubs boards after that affair with that Nigerian youth player who we thought to have in the bag.

On the pitch I don't expect too many problems from them. Like Rataplans stats will prove, I can only remember one loss in de Kuip when Nordin Bouhkari scored a brace. Other than that it'll simply be a case of not giving any freebies like last week. I will keep an eye out for Serginho Greene cos Rachid Bouaouzan, if he plays, will be the first half decent natural left winger he'll have to face in a Feyenoord shirt at RB.

Team news should be the same. The long term injuries are the same (Schreuder and now Vincken again) but Pardo might be back for this one to take a place on the bench. The same for our new signing Mohammed Abubakari.

prediction: 3-1 or 4-1

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Hmm, that's what I thought as well.

Anyway, looking forward to the match. I hope a lot of Spartanen show up, so we can make fun of them when Feyenoord crushes them. :tongue:

Expecting a big win after the dramatic turn of events in Breda, no prediction this time as we usually do better when I don't predict.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Needless to say that Feyenoord has Sparta's number.

19/8/2001 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 5-0
29/11/2000 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 2-1
26/3/2000 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 1-2
5/4/1999 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 1-0
24/8/1997 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 3-1
19/5/1997 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 6-1
10/4/1996 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 1-1
22/1/1995 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 4-0
10/4/1994 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 5-1
26/9/1992 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 2-2
13/12/1991 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 2-0
9/6/1991 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 4-3
14/4/1990 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 6-1
21/12/1988 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 3-2
28/2/1988 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 5-1
5/10/1986 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 3-1
13/4/1986 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 4-3
28/10/1984 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 5-0
21/4/1984 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 0-0
25/8/1982 Feyenoord - Sparta Rotterdam 3-1

:proud:

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we beat them 5-0, 6-1 :eek: forgot all about that!

KrLe said:
Hmm, that's what I thought as well.
no, let it be the left. :frustrat: I don't want Pascal B against him.
Usually though I thought, if Jason Oost plays, Bouazouan gets switched to the left :confused:

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
No I remember Rachid playing on the right when I went to the Sparta-Roda match, he had to face Bodor once :stuckup: Bodor won :stuckup:

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LUINGE VERVANGT HAVERKORT

Ben Haverkort moet zondag verstek laten gaan bij de Rotterdamse stadsderby Feyenoord-Sparta. De scheidsrechter heeft last van een achillespeesblessure. Haverkort wordt vervangen door Roelof Luinge. Luinge floot Feyenoord dit seizoen eerder tegen FC Twente (1-3 winst), Vitesse (0-0), ADO Den Haag (2-1 verlies) en Roda JC (0-0).

Bad news :mad:

might as well change my prediction to a narrow win or a draw :(

btw having seen Barretto and Boutahar last night, I can conclude we don't need them either. Only if de Guzman were to go cos they're not the type of midfielders we need IMO. Need more box to box midfielders who'll be quick in de omschakeling then purely stylists.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Feyenoordtraining.nl meldt op basis van de laatste training dat Lodewijks en Aerts gewoon de training konden volbrengen en dus zondag wel in actie zullen kunnen komen.

Mogelijk zit de Ghanese middenvelder Abubakari direct bij de wedstrijdselectie. Koeman had veel aandacht voor hem zaterdag.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
4-0 final result. Ali B. with the last one.

Flattered according to some reports but deserved.

Still frustrated by PSV win against Vitesse past Friday. :frustrat:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Sparta was better then I expected them to be but Feyenoord's finishing was lethal. Easy win for you guys. The first goal was brilliant, Kuyt's assist was very good. :)

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey, our little league's being shown all over the place :D Australia, South America, China and now even Israel. Cool to hear.

Shame about the what subdued atmosphere and feel to this game but to Sparta's credit, they did well in the first half, but as we see the finishing up front is what seperates the big sides from the also rounds.

Great to see Hofs doing well, confirming my thoughts that he's been our best midfielder since the winterbreak but I don't think he'll make the final 22 for the game against Ecuador. Would be great if he does, but are there any major injury worries in his position then?

Goals and photos for those interested: http://www.frgoals.nl/index.php?pagina=goals/feyenoordsparta

btw Pascal B got a 7 for the game :eek: http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=104814/dbid=138730/typeofpage=40435/sc=773a18 was he seriously any good Krle? he must have had no opponent surely

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Wally said:
hey, our little league's being shown all over the place :D Australia, South America, China and now even Israel. Cool to hear.
Thanks to ESPN it is. I've been watching the early Sunday games for a while now, I gotta say Feyenoord is my favorite team so far, love to watch them play. :)

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
I'd have given him a 6, but he did ok IMO. Castelen, Kalou, Guzman and Vlaar had off days. Hofs and Greene impressed, while Dirk is simply a phenomenon. :thumbsup:
I have to say our first half was pretty bad, until the moment we went up IMO Sparta was the slightly better side. In the second half we had a pretty easy job but once again failed to impress with good football. Still the three points are in the bag and that's the most important thing.

AZ can definitely kiss the title goodbye, but hopefully they help us out next week.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
I feel sad now coz i am a AZ fan. :frownani:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts