Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 14:30

I'm not really looking forward to the outcome of this one but it is good to see that no one is a guaranteed starter under Been. De Guzman and Cisse both will be benched on Sunday.

Diego Biseswar will play for Cisse while Been hasn't decided whether Makaay or Luc de Belg (! :eek: what a place to make your debut) will come in for the nep vedette.
It is an away game and as some people say that Castaignos is a cross between Fernando Torres and Thierry Henry :D it would be logical to start him in a game where he'll get a lot of space.

Team to start:

Van Dijk

Leerdam / de Vrij - Vlaar - Bahia - Van Bronckhorst

El Ahmadi / Landzaat - Fer
Tomasson

Wijnaldum - Luc de Belg/ Makaay - Biseswar​

I would start Leerdam and de Belg. If it were a home game, then I'd drop Fer but as Tomasson's gonna be dropped into midfield then I do think we'll need some body against Groningen's Danny Hollas and Lovrelike runners.

Prediction: I'd take a boring 0-0 but fear a 3-0

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Still dont know. Sloerie has already left.

Aah, forgot the Canadian father of two kids from different moms. Had written him off for you guys already.

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aah, forgot the Canadian father of two kids from different moms. Had written him off for you guys already.
Where did you read that lol?

Read about 1.... but 2...and he's only in his early 20s. Black guys from the Americas. Often hear stories like this.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
A recent Sportweek which he covered. He doesn't seem to be with either of the two girls too.

You know now why he needs the big bosmanmove...

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah understandable then.

Evander Holyfield 2

He better pull his socks up soon though. His performances since coming back from injury have simply been embarrassing. Snolike. Really bad.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
So that why he's letting his hair grow. To become one with the master Sno. Hope he and Centhe will join Jonathan's new team so that we can see some magic.

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's been confirmed that Makaay will be the one to start

Just hope we won't play too far from their goal.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Weak! I wouldn't be surprised if the Belgian leaves us in the summer. He must be getting fed up with being second best to a player with no legs. :wallbang:

Also, not surprised about De Guzman and Chivu's probably right. He's doing his best to get away from the baby momma drama. :D

Like you though Wally, I expect to lose.

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish we had the same press as in England. Would be able to laugh at de Guzman more instead of having to sift through lines in sportweek.

It's not like he would have performed worse with all the attention. He simply couldn't.

Wonder if he already regrets playing for Holland.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Nah, I'm actually happy they don't follow every player like they do with Sneijder now. Football has become a freakshow as it is, we don't need any more distraction IMO.

I think he does regret it, as I don't see him breaking into the team any time soon. Don't know if the new rules apply to him, as he's already made one switch from his original country. So I think he might be stuck. :D

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We don't really have the glitz and glamour of London to have a real gossip press.
Tim de Cler to be followed by the paparazzi into the Malle Babbe in Leiden lol or Pascal B along with Henkie Timmer into the Skihut.
Sylvie and Yolanthe are bores too compared to disgraces like Jordan or real divas like Posh or Nicole Scherzinger.

Still I'd like an exception be made with de Guzman just to see what type of girls he's been with.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
HT 0-0

A miracle how we aren't 3-0 down already. Pitch looks like Moldova's finest. Still the way our defence is folding is just sad. No organization, no desire and little attacking threat. Makaay got closest, but our attacks have been scarce.

Bring back Landzaat!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Fans having a great time from what it seems. Singing is constant now and they even threw in a 'hij laat zijn club in de steek' voor Jans. :D

Much better second half, also because we're playing on the less dramatic side, pitch wise. Makaay just went off and Landzaat is on. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts