Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another crucial game, we must keep the pressure on, not allow Viola back ahead of us, i do believe we are a mere 6pts away from Juve, so at the risk of asking for too much, maybe we can catch them.

Inter are away to Roma, so howfully they can draw.

Forza Milan!

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
right now gazzeta predicts the same starting 11 from sunday. but i am sure there will be some changes, still early days.

·
Registered
12,312 Posts
Carlo said he will rotate some players and Kaka probably wont play.

We know Catania very well (we played them 3 times this season) so Carlo should know how to win this one.

Kalac
Cafu/Simic-Bonera/Simic-Kaladze-Serg
Gattusso-Pirlo-Ambro (they all can rest on saturday)
Gourcuff
Pato-Gila

Forza Milan

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Maybe it would be good idea to bring Paloschi up again since he has already scored 2 times against Catania this season.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Ambro should rest for this match, as he's usually a clutch player vs Lazio. I'd start Emerson, Gourcuff in centre with Cafu & Serginho behind Inzaghi & Pato, with Gila & Paloschi as sub forwards. Stick with same defence.

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
It's more important that we rest key players at the weekend and not in this game (because of the upcoming CL match). If Kaka isnt quite 100% I hope Carletto shows confidence in Gourcuff and starts him. It would be more ideal if guys like Kaka and Seedorf could play midweek and be rested the weekend but it isnt vital by any means.

We'll expect a tough match from them because they're hovering above the relegation places, where every single point is important.

·
Registered
12,312 Posts
Rodriguez said:
It's more important that we rest key players at the weekend and not in this game (because of the upcoming CL match). If Kaka isnt quite 100% I hope Carletto shows confidence in Gourcuff and starts him. It would be more ideal if guys like Kaka and Seedorf could play midweek and be rested the weekend but it isnt vital by any means.

We'll expect a tough match from them because they're hovering above the relegation places, where every single point is important.
I agree.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
I would start Inzaghi and Pato on this game, with Paloschi coming in for Inzaghi when needed. Pato and Inzaghi should get a break the game after this, before the Arsenal tie.
Paloschi, Gilardino for the following match, they seem to link up pretty well.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
gazzetta now has:

16 Kalac
44 Oddo
25 Bonera
4 Kaladze
3 Maldini
32 Brocchi
21 Pirlo
23 Ambrosini
10 Seedorf
7 Pato
9 Inzaghi

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
currently CdS has

the same as above but Rino, Yoann and Gila start in the place of Brochi, Seedorf and Pippo.
In CdS Seedorf is not even on the bench

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
bono said:
currently CdS has

the same as above but Rino, Yoann and Gila start in the place of Brochi, Seedorf and Pippo.
In CdS Seedorf is not even on the bench
I think Gazzetta had that lineup when I looked it this morning, so I guess CdS just haven't updated their yet?

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
The selected players:

Fiori, Kalac, Offredi

Bonera, Cafu, Digao, Favalli, Maldini, Oddo, Simic

Ambrosini, Brocchi, Emerson, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Seedorf

Gilardino, Inzaghi, Pato, Paloschi

The expected formation according to La Gazzetta dello Sport (4-3-1-2):

Kalac

Oddo - Bonera - Maldini - Favalli

Brocchi - Emerson - Ambrosini

Seedorf

Inzaghi - Pato

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Brochi-Emerson-Ambro :D

So many fans are preparing the long anti-carlo posts now ... i can smell them!

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
A preemptive strike: Forza Ancelotti!

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
bono said:
1st i thought you wrote "primitive". u took me a while to figure it out :D
Yeah, my English kinda sucks after a long long day at work :depress: Thank God it is the end of the week.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
bono said:
:wth: :wth: :wth: its Tuesday :D :tongue:
For me, it is the end of the week. I work Sunday to Tuesday this semester :glasses:

1 - 20 of 172 Posts