Xtratime Community banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Honestly Kova shouls also start for some of the upper 3 for example Benzema : Kova should come in early for Modric. His stamina is not what it used to be, and Kroos is just needed to ball movement.
We need player who can dribble one of two players
Ronaldo when not motivated simply kills the whole team : Even when motivated, Ronaldo is no longer really helping the team except for pk, and goals (which he misses more often now)
And also he loses many balls
I dont even know what up with Benzy : Benz should only play CL games.
But Isco must start we need his ability to carry the ball upfront

I only saw it once (and briefly) in the news. If I am not mistaken, the ball got deflected then the ball hit the hand. In this case not a penalty.

I only saw it once (and briefly) in the news. If I am not mistaken, the ball got deflected then the ball hit the hand. In this case not a penalty.
He was holding his hand next to his face for no reason. It was a stupid handball and a justified penalty.

Reactions: kjose
What should Morata do more to convince Zidane that he deserve a starting spot over Karim? seriously?

Zizou has been just unfair in his treatment to Morata and Mariano too. I mean our 9 has scored 5 goals only!!! you are talking about a striker who scored less than strikers of Eibar, Sociedad, Sporting Gijon, Betis and the list goes on, heck even Ramos scored more.

I have nothing against Karim, he was amazing against Napoli but maybe he is not motivated enough for La Liga games, Zidane looks extra stupid when he sets his team up to playing like Stoke or Palace depending purely on crosses which is not bad when its effective, but then he bench Morata who suits this style of play which makes no sense what so ever.

This is just ****ing annoying.

Reactions: kjose
Benzema plays more cos he is Ronaldos pet
Nothing else
Morata is striker
He does not seek for Ronaldo in games
maybe you are true bro, but remember Napoli match? Benzema was different, fighting for every chance, im not sure maybe hes just up for UCL nights but overall his form in La Liga this season was average.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.