Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[tub]WxbpEFItyUw[/tub]

With Trabzon facing off with gala, and Trabzon being 2 points ahead of us, and gala only 1 spot behind us due to goal average another must win.

Kocaeli are at the bottom of the table but have been performing decently of late. I'm assuming we see the same line up as last week, with Onder replacing Lugano and Babacan as the keeper. Bottom feed teams are always tricky since they're fighting to stay out of relegation.

Haydi Fenerbahcem.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
We just got to watch out for Taner. At least he can score easy tap-ins unlike Guiza :D I think a win is here if we play the same as we have in the past few weeks.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
We should of shattered their hopes this past weekend but it wasn't meant to be. I hope Fener put the last nail in their coffin. Friggin Galatasaray had to go and give them hope and jumpstart their dead battery, now they think they have something special and play with more confidence.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
No, I approve of their victory over Galatasaray :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
[tub]WxbpEFItyUw[/tub]

With Trabzon facing off with gala, and Trabzon being 2 points ahead of us, and gala only 1 spot behind us due to goal average another must win.

Kocaeli are at the bottom of the table but have been performing decently of late. I'm assuming we see the same line up as last week, with Onder replacing Lugano and Babacan as the keeper. Bottom feed teams are always tricky since they're fighting to stay out of relegation.

Haydi Fenerbahcem.
y is onder replacing lugano?

·
Registered
10,724 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
3 yellows in a row is a ban?

I'm pretty sure its when u accumulate 4 yellows its a ban. He has 7 yellow cards so one more and he'd get a ban.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
3 yellows in a row is a ban?

I'm pretty sure its when u accumulate 4 yellows its a ban. He has 7 yellow cards so one more and he'd get a ban.
yup it is 4. my mistake.

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
i dunno why but when i saw the youtube vid pic i thought of the aurelio accident in which he charged the brazilian bjk had whose name i forgot

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
ok so Deivid I think is out, but Emreciksin might not play because of his incident. So maybe Kazim back in the lineup?

·
*the drum drum*
42,885 Posts
That is so bad . . excuse the cheap pun, so bad it ain't funny.

Message to all aspiring black comedians, and wannabe black, white dudes doing comedy - Richard Pryor owned, Eddie Murphy copied and owned, anyone else who tries the same thing after that point (which was 1987!) fucking sucks and should stick a bottle of coke up their arse.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Our Alex and Semih combo has been lethal in recent weeks. I wonder how this season would have worked with this combo during the start of the season?

Also I got to feel bad for Guiza... The highest goal scorer or La Liga last season, moves to Turkey to be a bench warmer. :D

1 - 20 of 145 Posts