Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We play Sivasspor tomorrow at home. Fatih Tekke is out with an injury, so this should be very tough.

Trabzonspor
Tolga
Tayfun
Stepanov
Fatih Akyel
Celaleddin
Ferhat
Hüseyin
Szymkowiak
Djokaj
Yattara
Ömer Rıza

Sivasspor
Petkoviç
Murat
Hakkı
Kalla
Hayrettin
Yasir
Cem Karaca
Hakan
Cem Can
Balili
Atilla Birlik

Stat: Avni Aker
Saat: 16.00
Yayın: Lig Tv
Hakem: M.Fatih Gökçe

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
ill be watching this match.. hoping trabzonspor can snag a win... mostly i want to see this defense again, im interested to see if itll work...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Where to they find these refs?!

Trabzon should have been given two red cards in the first half but the ref was too afarid to hand them out because of the response he would get from the stands.

I stopped watching after that.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
you guys are pathetic... that had to be the most sorry, hopeless performance ive seen this year... totally outclassed by sivasspor... they made you guys look like you were facing real madrid...

tips:
rest
practice some passing
go to school maybe, for soccer, and learn when to pass long balls and when to make short quick passes
watch this game five times and see exactly how NOT to play football...

oh and, kick huseyin and ferhat off the team, no questions asked...

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
manga_turka said:
you guys are pathetic... that had to be the most sorry, hopeless performance ive seen this year... totally outclassed by sivasspor... they made you guys look like you were facing real madrid...

tips:
rest
practice some passing
go to school maybe, for soccer, and learn when to pass long balls and when to make short quick passes
watch this game five times and see exactly how NOT to play football...

oh and, kick huseyin and ferhat off the team, no questions asked...

Yeah the game was horrible, but chill out man. No need for the harsh words..

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
y du u guyz give Adem Kocak a chance?he seems like a good player.nd wht bout gokdeniz; when is he comin back?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Waya said:
Yeah the game was horrible, but chill out man. No need for the harsh words..
yeah my bad bud just a little annoyed with their performance. lets just hope trabzonspor can pick it up this week ;)

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
manga_turka said:
yeah my bad bud just a little annoyed with their performance. lets just hope trabzonspor can pick it up this week ;)
I couldnt agree with you more, though. I dont think Halilhodzic knows what hes doing from what I saw; I was dozing off for most of the match..

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tolga said:
I heard rumours that Mustafa Denizli has been touted as your next coach..
Yeah i just saw it on fanatik. If it means we'd play better football, im all for it. It doesnt get much worse than this anyway..

·
*the drum drum*
42,565 Posts
Mustafa Denizli's tactical prowess is definitely underrated, he's probably the most intelligent Turkish manager around..

Very conservative and laid back too, which is I guess his biggest fault. He doesn't make any rash decisions, but sometimes that can come back to bite you in the arse, like it did to him when he was at Fener..

I guess having championships under your belt with both Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe, along with a great effort in getting to the last 8 in Euro 2000 (ironic that it was Alpay to **** that one up as well? :rollani: ), and the great work he's done with Pas in Iran gives you confidence that he'd be among the best Turkish options available..

Personally, I'd rather he keep on coaching outside of Turkey, in Asia and even venture into Europe. But that's just me, a non-Trabzon fan :D

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
How hard is it to coach in Iran...:rolleyes:

I think they should let Halilhodzic work with the team next year. He is an excellent coach and has proved that in France. He needs more time.

The thing is that with a team like Trabzonspor it would perhaps be better with a turkish coach who knows how it works in Turkey.

·
Banned
657 Posts
he was only good with lille ithuink thats it. he was sacked from paris and he only got that job cos he was an ex player.. trabzon made a mistake in signing him and they should hire a new coach, preferably turkish, now so he can ready the team for next season

·
Registered
159 Posts
GS1905 said:
he was only good with lille ithuink thats it. he was sacked from paris and he only got that job cos he was an ex player.. trabzon made a mistake in signing him and they should hire a new coach, preferably turkish, now so he can ready the team for next season
I hate Halilhodzic more than anyone and I've been saying he should be sacked for weeks but I don't think a Turkish coach is the answer. Turkish coaches stay with a team for a few months and end up abandoning the club halfway through the season(Ziya Dogan, Senol Gunes, Samet Aybaba have all done this to Trabzon). Trabzon shouldn't go through that whole ordreal again, especially with a coach like Denizli who I don't have much confidence in. It's better to get a foreign coach that isn't a piece of crap. I have no idea why Trabzon bothered with Halil...the guy's coaching record is mediocre.

·
Banned
657 Posts
Master-Marker said:
I hate Halilhodzic more than anyone and I've been saying he should be sacked for weeks but I don't think a Turkish coach is the answer. Turkish coaches stay with a team for a few months and end up abandoning the club halfway through the season(Ziya Dogan, Senol Gunes, Samet Aybaba have all done this to Trabzon). Trabzon shouldn't go through that whole ordreal again, especially with a coach like Denizli who I don't have much confidence in. It's better to get a foreign coach that isn't a piece of crap. I have no idea why Trabzon bothered with Halil...the guy's coaching record is mediocre.

i disagree with you on this one. i think thats its the general mentality of turkish boards and chairmen. Del bosque and halilhodzic and even tigana have presure to resign in their first year. same with hagi . its not just turks-al managers in turkey. i believe that theres more chance of a turk staying than a foreigner who will leave straight away if things get difficult. it will be hard to attract a brilliant foreign manager to trabzon now cos they do not have a big name in europe. if they could get someone proising like saglam or denizli i think its the best they can do now

·
Registered
159 Posts
GS1905 said:
i disagree with you on this one. i think thats its the general mentality of turkish boards and chairmen. Del bosque and halilhodzic and even tigana have presure to resign in their first year. same with hagi . its not just turks-al managers in turkey. i believe that theres more chance of a turk staying than a foreigner who will leave straight away if things get difficult. it will be hard to attract a brilliant foreign manager to trabzon now cos they do not have a big name in europe. if they could get someone proising like saglam or denizli i think its the best they can do now
Are you kidding me? Did you see the list of Turkish coaches that resigned this year alone? Last time I checked the number was 14/15. Hiring a Turkish coach means your team has short term aspirations. These guys last a year or two in the longest and usually quit after a few months. Turkish coaches suck. Plain and simple. Halidhodzic is crap but I'd rather he get dropped for a decent foreign manager.

I don't think a guy like Denizli or Saglam is the answer. I'm sure they'll be gone in less than a year after being hired.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts