Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday at 16:45. Not sure when Week 22 match will get played.

Expected lineup:
Bijlow
Karsdorp, Botteghin, Senesi, Malacia
Fer, Toornstra
Kokcu
Berghuis, Jorgensen, Sinisterra

Not sure about Karsdorp, but if he is coming back into fitness, I could see Gio starting him and then bringing Geertruida on around minute 60.

Need a win to keep moving up into title contention.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After falling behind 2-0 in the first 11 minutes to defensive blunders (Senesi, Ie), Feyenoord fought back to win it 3-4.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because of the fake surface, Sinisterra started in place of Jorgensen, and Larsson on the left wing. Ie started in place of Botteghin. Every other spot as predicted.

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
What a great win in the pouring rain. It made even me get emotional.

New boy Robert Bozenik with the winner in the 88th minute, but it was especially Berghuis' game with his goals and assist.

Sinisterra might be out for some time. We'll hear more about it tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I completely forgot about the game, but good to see us come back like that, and Bozenik get a goal! Lucky as it was. Some horror defending in the first two goals (unlucky for Senesi for the handball, but Toornstra's incredibly casual play in midfield was what cost us there). AZ lost too, and Willem drew. So far, things are looking up.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
I tuned in for the second half and it was well worth it. When I saw we scored the 2-1, I knew we were still in it. Great win in the end and well deserved. Outside of their goals, of which 2 were very lucky, Zwolle didn't do much, while we were very dominant.

Fantastic to see Bozenik get the goal and the celebration was fitting as well. Looks to be a real striker. 👍

Still though, I would have traded the 3 points for a healthy Sini, who's out for 6-8 months..😫 Larsson it is for the rest of the season I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts