Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday in Alkmaar, 14:30 (07:30 USA CST).

Expected lineup:
Bijlow
Geertruida, Botteghin, Senesi, Malacia
Fer, Toornstra
Kokcu or Ozyakup
Berghuis, Jorgensen, Sinisterra

Not sure who Gio will start if Kokcu is fit again. I suspect he might go with Ozyakup.

AZ is tough this year and beat us 0-3 in De Kuip back in September. This match happens on my birthday, so hopefully Feyenoord will present me with a win for my birthday present.

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Dick :D Kokcu is more likely to start because of Ozyakup's lack of full match fitness.

Happy birthday by the way Teak!

Game might be postponed because of storm force winds tomorrow afternoon and evening. Gusts of 100-120 kph are expected.

That would be a shame as we're on a good run, but we play soon again on Thursday in the cup against Heerenveen.

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Postponed and rightfully so. Shame, it was a really good Sunday round of fixtures too with FC Utrecht vs the Ziyechless Ajax. That will be different in a few weeks in some midweek round. It could be in April at worst due to Europa League and Dutch cup games.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh wow. Match cancelled on my birthday. Whatever. We are supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow overnight so I will be outside shoveling snow instead of watching footie.

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Just one match played so far, but he did well in that one (against lowly FC Emmen). Wasn't fully match-fit though so was subbed after around an hour.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Belated birthday wishes Teak! Shame about the cancellations, but the winds were pretty heavy here in London as well, and there were some massive rains in that part of Europe tonight. My brother lives in Hamburg, and the photos he sent were pretty full on.

Öz looks promising, though can't really tell at all at this point, as Wally noted. I'm cautiously hopeful.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, we got 12 inches of snow on my birthday, but without a Feyenoord match to watch, I got outside early on and got the driveway and porches cleared.

Any idea when Week 22 match gets played?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts