1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday 8pm

Players out
-Bahia: Still in Brazil following the loss of his mother-in-law
-Lucius : Suffered a broken rib in the game against Willem II - big party on Feyenoord netwerk.to lol
-1,6m euro Wiganboy: Injured after playing for Jong Feyenoord after being out for 4 months
-De Cler: Injured
-Van Bronckhorst: Injured
-de Guzman, Vlaar, Vincken obviously all still injured so that leaves...

:yuck:

Tiendalli Nieveld :yuck: v Leerdam
Wijnaldum El Ahmadi
Slory Tomasson Biseswar
Makaay​

Prediction: ....

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
Who is the :yuck: stopper...Hofland?

I watched last 30 minutes against NEC...some of it was very painful

I guess El Ahmadi looked decent, that was about it...Should beat Sparta, i mean it can't get any worse can it?

·
Registered
59,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Hofland. That said, I was probably a bit harsh with the :yuck: for him. I still believe he has good intentions

Timmer however is absolutely useless and in interviews seems to think we're doing well. Not only that, his overdramatic reactions whenever we conceed (this when he's usually responsible for it by staying on his goalline the whole time). I seriously can't believe how a goalie like him could break into the professional ranks when so vulnerable on crosses. Shotstopping he's good but at corners and free-kicks, good grief and we haven't even started about his kicking...........

As for the game, with this team, I really fear we won't be getting the 3 points against Sparta. They scored a couple of goals away to Utrecht and even though we really should win, I really can't see how we could all of a sudden play better.

Ok, I'll try to be more optimistic: 2-2 I say. Tomasson with a double

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Who's Nieveld again?

-Bahia: Still in Brazil following the loss of his mother-in-law
Funeral or... celebration?

We had the hardest time against Sparta. But then this is a Kuip game so it might be completely different. Good luck anyway.

·
Registered
59,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who's Nieveld again?
Some kid.

I'm pleasantly surprised Vlemmings is going for van Leerdam instead of Wattemaleo. Confirms my thoughts that the guy has no talent and certainly no future as a LB.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
We are dropping Varkevisse for Cassio Ramos, so de ene grabbelbak voor de andere :D

Foeke will probably start with Rose and Slot, the slowest people in the entire city :hangover:

·
Registered
59,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's happened to Harald Wapenaar? injured or is he even worse than Cor Varkevisser these days? :howler:

Must say you've had your fair share of legendary keepers: Joost Terol, Victor Kros :D what else

and ps. Wattemaleo apparently is injured, so we'll have to see whether Vlemming thinks he's talentless too.

·
42,192 Posts
Don't forget Ed de Goey :lick:

Wapenaar is still injured, probably for the remainder of the season.

·
Registered
59,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Feyenoord is de club van Rotterdammmmmmm :proud:

Historic performance from the guys.

Outstanding.

What a night!~

·
Registered
59,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's climb that table now :)
Lets hope so :thumbsup:

Ok my views on tonight. Pretty messy game. I expected more from Sparta after their last 2 games. Good win to get.

Marks:

Timmer 6 Caught some crosses with confidence in the first half :proud: Back to his embarrassing ways in the 2nd half with him constantly just standing on the goalline at crosses or corners. 7+5/2=6
For once not the worst goalie on the field, cos that for sure was this Cassio Ramos

Tiendalli 5,5 Some of the space he gave away...
Nieveld 6 ok
Hofland 7 Good in the air and made some important blocks.
Leerdam 5,5 Not a LB

El Ahmadi 6,5 decent - should have scored
Fer 6

Slory 5 disappointing - ball control....
Tomasson 6,5 decent return
Biseswar 7 Nice goal and some decent moves too. Needs to improve his left foot though

Makaay 6+ didn't do badly. Saw him drop deep more often into midfield now he had a proper partner in Jon-Dahl

·
42,192 Posts
Cassio Ramos almost scored the equalizer in the final minutes :D

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Did he do much more than besides his goal?

He's keeping Feyenoord in though with his goal. Talking about 'geluk bij een ongeluk' when no one wanted him last summer.

·
Registered
59,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He had a couple of runs but it's clear that there are certain things he needs to improve in his game if he is going to be a success when he leaves us to go abroad at the end of the season.

Interesting btw to see Bruins fall behind even Glen Kobussen in the pecking order

1 - 17 of 17 Posts