Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
59,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we still have the CI game vs. Roma in midweek but this one is much more important to bounce back after 2 negative results where we barely created anything and our defending was a shambles. I warned about our dodgy defending as of late but this is only a messageboard and I'm a nobody.

Ayway, MUST win match to get back on track, let's hope for a strong reaction. I want to see anger and aggression.

No Zlatan so hopefully Adriano-Cruz upfront from the get go.

Forza Inter. :fero:

P.S. We've been getting one match suspension/match for a while now... Stankovic, then Maicon, then Muntari, then Zlatan, all in a row. What happened to us being helped by the refs? Oh yeah, 1 (legit) penalty and 1 offside goal in 19 matches. :rollani:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
if burdisso plays, then it's over... :howler: cassano will rip us apart...burdisso will make cassano like messi...

burdisso belongs to serie Z... :thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown:

·
Registered
59,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well you can't really blame Mourinho for playing Burdisso when neither Samuel nor Materazzi are available for selection. Cordoba was just coming back from injury too, a set of bad circumstances. Anyway even without Burdisso we have leaked silly goals.

Samuel should be ready for this one hopefully as it's just a flu.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
burdisso is crap...plain and simple...anybody >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> burdisso....

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no ibra...i have no idea who's gonna create...hopefully, not too painful to watch...i hope we are not going to rely on a 36 years old player to create...or maicon...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i still have a little faith in Q77...but mancini...i don't know...balotelli does look like a crybaby and has bad attitude...i hope he'll learn...adriano...too fat and time to go to the gym...

we have to win this game...no matter what...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
looze motionz or Flu.... he'd better play ahead of Nico.

otherwise there is a Chivu

and an injured Materazzi.

and an unfit Tyson

ALL safer than NicoBuurd

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
looze motionz or Flu.... he'd better play ahead of Nico.

otherwise there is a Chivu

and an injured Materazzi.

and an unfit Tyson

ALL safer than NicoBuurd

oh so he cud leave ............ dat means he shud play 89 minutes against us in hiz farewell :howler: match :happy:

i wish u still had gresko and he wud start along with burdisso :frustrat:

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
I hope Adriano can help make things happen. He played really well yesterday. :hopeful:

Let's hope Il Crappo has one of his better games as well. :hopeful:

And isn't it about time Cambiasso gets another goal? No goals in Serie A so far and one in the Coppa. I know Mourinho has restricted his role somewhat but he's allowed a couple of forays into the opposing penalty area. :hopeful:

I hope the unofficial Ballon d'Or winner starts too. :hopeful:

And out with Burdisso! :hopeful:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
i will not paste gazzetta's lineup.. it is what everyone expects.

Only thing is.... Adriano-Balotelli (due to Ibra's suspension)

Not sure of the status of Balotelli, as Crespo is suppose to continue with his progressive run.

·
Registered
23,838 Posts
I hope Adriano can help make things happen. He played really well yesterday. :hopeful:

Let's hope Il Crappo has one of his better games as well. :hopeful:

And isn't it about time Cambiasso gets another goal? No goals in Serie A so far and one in the Coppa. I know Mourinho has restricted his role somewhat but he's allowed a couple of forays into the opposing penalty area. :hopeful:

I hope the unofficial Ballon d'Or winner starts too. :hopeful:

And out with Burdisso! :hopeful:
It's catching on... :proud:

I hope Muntari starts playing better. Otherwise I'll have to create a nickname for that doofus too. :groan:

I'd try swapping positions on Cambiasso and Zanetti. Letting Zanetti deal with more of the positional defending in the centre of the pitch and allowing Cambiasso to move up the pitch.

·
Registered
59,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Forza Viola oggi :hopeful:

It's catching on... :proud:

I hope Muntari starts playing better. Otherwise I'll have to create a nickname for that doofus too. :groan:
Dream on, nothing will beat 'Gramps' :stuckup:

Nacka said:
I'd try swapping positions on Cambiasso and Zanetti. Letting Zanetti deal with more of the positional defending in the centre of the pitch and allowing Cambiasso to move up the pitch.
Good idea, Javier adds nothing going forward and sticks to defence anyway. Cambiasso isn't Lampard or Gerrard but he can come up with the odd shot or follow-up. His crossing can be good at times, too.

Balotelli - Adriano hopefully starting!
Hmm.. from zero minutes since the season's re-start to starting? I doubt Jose will grant him that chance. Anyway, he'll be called-up so hopefully he makes an impact if he gets to play, like Adriano did in the Coppa matches.

More importantly: Forza Inter. 3 points please.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Wouldnt count on Adriano, im sure we will wake up tomorrow to another Adriano scandal.

High odds on that, happens everytime we think he has improved...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Prob-Updates from Gazzetta....

1. Chivu Ahead of Maxwell. Max not even on bench.
2. Between Balotelli and Cruz. It is 60% v 40% respectively.

·
Registered
59,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=43560&L=it

Balotelli NOT even called-up. :neutral:

Damn, either he's a grade A asshole or Mourinho is. Probably both.

Maxwell assisted Floccari in Bergamo and lost ball after ball, zero crosses from the flank. Anyway, him and Cordoba are called-up.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
I really couldnt care less about Baloterrible.

He moans and cries and everytime he has gotten a chance he has sucked big time.

He should have been loaned out in the summer, really poor choice of the club to keep him. It was clear he wouldnt get alot of playing time and on the other hand it was also obvious that he would cause problems because of it.

Another brainfart from our management.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Yea Gazzett took it...

Now its Adriano - Cruz

and Chivu 60 % - Santon 40%

If that is the case, Santon seems further ahead of Maxwell.
Its a home game, wouldnt be suprised at Santon playing. Then again, Its Serie A.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts