Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
I'm very curious to hear what JJ have to say in the post-match interview about that strange event that happened inside Benfica's box 5 minutes from time...

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I'm very curious to hear what JJ have to say in the post-match interview about that strange event that happened inside Benfica's box 5 minutes from time...
Not sure I know what you're referring to, care to elaborate?

Also, I'm curious to hear what comment on Saviola's offside call that shouldn't have been offside and would put him face to face with the keeper... and this one wasn't a borderline call, it's pretty obvious...........

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Not sure I know what you're referring to, care to elaborate?
Your coach talked about it. Let me quote him in case you've missed it: "anda p'raí munta gente a amandar-se pó chão". Which means in Portuguese that he agrees with the ref's decision. How couldn't he? :pp

Also, I'm curious to hear what comment on Saviola's offside call that shouldn't have been offside and would put him face to face with the keeper... and this one wasn't a borderline call, it's pretty obvious...........
Really? Gosh, you guys have been really harmed by these bastard refs in this start of season. Scandalous really.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Your coach talked about it. Let me quote him in case you've missed it: "anda p'raí munta gente a amandar-se pó chão". Which means in Portuguese that he agrees with the ref's decision. How couldn't he? :pp

Really? Gosh, you guys have been really harmed by these bastard refs in this start of season. Scandalous really.

If JJ talked about it then why are you asking us? I too agree that the guy felt a hand in his back and let himself fall, there's only one guy in this league that can do that and get away with it.

Nothing's scandalous, your state is mind is called "selective memory", Saviola could have very easily scored.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
I too agree that the guy felt a hand in his back and let himself fall
I dare you to post a video of that situation here so that everybody can see how right you and the coach of your club are.

there's only one guy in this league that can do that and get away with it.
I'm confused here. You mean Hulk? What about Saviola, Aimar, Cardozo? Are they playing in Argentina's Clausura?

Nothing's scandalous, your state is mind is called "selective memory", Saviola could have very easily scored.
I talk about goals scored on offside and clear penalty calls not given against you. You talk about bad offside calls. I guess the selective memory goes both ways here.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
theres something about winning after being close to losing pts that feels so great :D

heard the game on the radio, in the good old relato way:D

my fav part was when cardoso scored , because at that moment the reporters were bashing him so so badly , and just as he scores, they start praising him hugely! priceless :howler:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
this one is for killa...

Xs9hTcDSgQA

...é uma questão de intensidade :dielaugh:

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I dare you to post a video of that situation here so that everybody can see how right you and the coach of your club are.

I'm confused here. You mean Hulk? What about Saviola, Aimar, Cardozo? Are they playing in Argentina's Clausura?

I talk about goals scored on offside and clear penalty calls not given against you. You talk about bad offside calls. I guess the selective memory goes both ways here.
Dude, it's late here and much later there I'm sure, you have no life if you're up only to post in the Benfica forum.

Let's say that you're right and it was a penantly, so what? We scored 3 goals man, seriously, get a life, we had a ball offside call go against we, Saviola would have most likely have scored so really man, stop being a LOSER.
have a good day.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Dude, it's late here and much later there I'm sure, you have no life if you're up only to post in the Benfica forum.
I was up at that time not to post on Benfica's forum. I was watching Portugal's U20 playing the World Cup final...while you were posting about Benfica.

Let's say that you're right and it was a penantly, so what?
It was a penalty, not a penantly. I know it hurts you to type it but you don't need to become dyslexic because of it. :pp

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I was up at that time not to post on Benfica's forum. I was watching Portugal's U20 playing the World Cup final...while you were posting about Benfica.

It was a penalty, not a penantly. I know it hurts you to type it but you don't need to become dyslexic because of it. :pp
Like i said, it was late and you were here, if you think it's a penalty so be it, the game should have been put away with the bad offside call on Saviola and you just didn't mention it because you have taken on Paulo Bento's old role of bitching and conditioning the referees to make up for the lack of talent in your team, well, that shit backfired.

Go on to your forum now and start calling all of the "roupeiros" you know to bring their whistle, better hope Beira Mar's captain accepts it though :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Damn, all you guys do is talk about refereeing, Filipe more than anybody else.

Congrats on the win.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts