Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm psyched after that game so I thought I'd start the fread straight away.

Cagliari had a TERRIBLE result at the weekend losing at home to Tonali's newly promoted Brescia.

Nainggolan started as a 6. Nandez played as a mezzalla. No Marko Rog.

Brescia got a ridiculous penalty but also had two goals disallowed for very marginal offsides.

They created tons of chances that the likes of Lautaro and Lukaku would bury in their sleep.

Should be an Inter win.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
We lost there last season.. Back then Nainggolan assisted for us, and Barella wasted a penalty for Cagliari. Interesting clash.

Lautaro tends to miss sitters so let's not be too cocky about him scoring in his sleep..

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Olsen and Simeone for Cagliari
Football Italia

Cagliari continue to reinforce their squad, as Robin Olsen and Giovanni Simeone will fly in to sign for the Sardinians tomorrow.

According to multiple sources, including Sky Sport Italia, they have agreed a dry loan for Roma goalkeeper Olsen.

He is called in as at least a temporary replacement for Alessio Cragno, who could be out for some time with a shoulder injury.

Cagliari had already out-bid Sampdoria for 24-year-old Fiorentina striker Simeone and he too is expected on Friday for a medical.

The Argentine will sign and complete a €16m permanent transfer to the Sardegna Arena.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Olsen and Simeone for Cagliari
Football Italia

Cagliari continue to reinforce their squad, as Robin Olsen and Giovanni Simeone will fly in to sign for the Sardinians tomorrow.

According to multiple sources, including Sky Sport Italia, they have agreed a dry loan for Roma goalkeeper Olsen.

He is called in as at least a temporary replacement for Alessio Cragno, who could be out for some time with a shoulder injury.

Cagliari had already out-bid Sampdoria for 24-year-old Fiorentina striker Simeone and he too is expected on Friday for a medical.

The Argentine will sign and complete a €16m permanent transfer to the Sardegna Arena.
Olsen is a terrible keeper and Simeone scored 6 goals in 34 league games last season.

Hopefully both start on Sunday

·
Greta joke sharer
22,875 Posts
Olsen is a terrible keeper and Simeone scored 6 goals in 34 league games last season.

Hopefully both start on Sunday
Nah, he's alright.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
I read that Pavoletti is injured. I don't want to come across as cvntish but I am glad he will miss our game. He has scored against us for Cagliari in the past 2 seasons. I believe he scored a good goal for Genoa against us as well.

Hopefully he recovers well after the match, though

·
Greta joke sharer
22,875 Posts
Buddy of yours? Or is it Malmö talking? :hmm:
Nah, I'm just spitting straight facts.

Olsen isn't exactly world class but he's an alright keeper for a mid to lower table team.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Conte keeps the same 11 who started the Lecce game. De Vrij and Godin still not fit. I guess we will see them after the international break.

Hopefully we see Sanchez in the second half at some stage.

Cagliari have a midfield of Rog, Nainggolan and Nandez. New look as the 3 were signed in the summer mercato.

Btw Nainggolan scored in this fixture against us in 13-14. Back then it was a 1-1 draw, with Icardi scoring for Inter.

Forza Inter. Vinci per noi.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Btw I would like to see a 3421 at some point this season with Politano rw, Sanchez lw and Lukaku cf. Think that would be quite good.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Garbage pass from Vecino in a good position. His distribution is really awful

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
This game looks like a draw

·
Registered
57,648 Posts