Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday night at 20:00, or 13:00 here in the Snow Zone. Close to 10 inches of new snow today and Teak was kept busy moving snow from here to there.

Expected lineup:
Bijlow
Pedersen, Trauner, Senesi, Malacia
Kokcu, Aursnes
Til
Toornstra, Linssen, Nelson, or Toornstra, Dessers, Linssen

Only Sinisterra is not yet fit for the start of the second half of the season. This match, I guess, will be played in an empty stadium, so home-field advantage is nadda.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I miss the snow. Ours is all gone now in Idaho and none in the forecast.

It's weird a Feyenoord match being on a Saturday. Looking forward to it though! This break has been too long.

·
Registered
59,551 Posts
Teak, moving but no playing? 😛

Yeah, no crowd and Nelson is also expected to start. 3rd place against 4th place. Important fixture.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Teak, moving but no playing? 😛
Where I live is mostly flat land, so if I were to don skis or a snowboard, I would just stand there.

Actually, we went downhill sledding with the grand daugthers back in mid-December and found a hill that gave us good runs. That was fun. But when you move the snow more than you play in it, the novelty wears off pretty quickly.

·
Registered
59,551 Posts
Senesi (had Corona) benched and Jahanbakhsh instead of Jens.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
English stream is choppy and failing at times, so watching the Spanish network. Donde es el banyo?

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup, another Bijlow screwup gifts Vitesse the match winner.

·
Registered
59,551 Posts
What a miserable result. 0-0 would have been an ok result.

Thankfully something to look forward to with the new transfers and Sinisterra's return.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Well I'm glad I didn't realize Eredivisie is on again. And it's god damn Openda of all players. How annoying is that guy? Well, not as annoying as Bazoer so it could have been worse. That's at least the second time this season Bijlow makes a stupid mistake adventuring out like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts