Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday in De Kuip at 19:45 (12;45 in USA). Seems like an early end to the winter break.

Expected lineup:
Bijlow
Karsdorp, Botteghin, Senesi, Haps
Fer, Toornstra
Kokcu
Berghuis, Jorgensen, Sinisterra

Did Vermeer leaving immediately? MLS starts up with training next month, I believe, so I suspect LA FC wanted him right away.

Should be able to beat Heerenveen at home, but that depends upon whether the boys start theis usual spring flop early or not.

·
Registered
59,062 Posts
Yes, Vermeer has left immediately. Malacia and Geertruida will once again be the backs. I believe Haps is closer to full fitness than Karsdorp in the race of the injuryprone.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1-0 after 9 minutes, Berghuis cross to Sinisterra who scores on a bicycle kick.

Vermeer in the stands. Soon to head off to the sunshine.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2-0 after 17. Toornstra sets up Jorgensen for the goal.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
3-0 after 26 minutes. Kokcu corner headed in by Jorgensen. In 26 minutes he has doubled his Eredivisie goals for the season.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3-1 Heerenveen pull one back from a Toornstra give away in the Feyenoord box.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have to stop watching this live. The ESPN+ streaming is stop and start, freezing up for several seconds each time. Watching it on replay may give me better streaming.

·
Registered
59,062 Posts
Pretty good win with a fabulous opening goal from Sinisterra. It was against the run of play as Heerenveen got off the blocks better than us.

Great to see Jorgensen break his duck and get two goals. Much needed after his barren spell. Hopefully he'll go on to have a great run.

Second half was pretty tame as the game had been decided in the first 45. So it's Fortuna next in the Cup. Tuesday at 20:45.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts