Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday 20:45

and so after, the mess of yesterday, it all kicks off again tomorrow.

Will be interesting to see how the fans receive the players. You can't imagine them travelling to Friesland just to abuse the players lol but then again if we were to somehow win, you can't see them be anything but cynical seeing that the players can actually perform.

Team to start:

Timmer :yuck:

Tiendalli Lucius Hofland Bahia

El Ahmadi Van Bronckhorst
Slory Fer Biseswar

Makaay​

Prediction: We'll lose (on my birthday :groan: ) - it's been 10 years since we last won there too

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
How old will you become tomorrow? For real and for feel after the grey hairs growing mess @ Feyenoord?

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
26.....56 thanks to Feyenoord, 16 mentally lol

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I hope those lazy ***** get slaughtered

:yuck:

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Sloppy defending cost the game. No one picking up from the corner on the first headed goal. Tiendalli who was for the most part doing a half decent job in keeping Pranjic quiet was out of position and lost his man for the second goal and Bahia too easily beaten on the outside for the third goal. Again Tiendalli was not in sight when Smarason headed in at the far post.

Nicely taken goal from Makaay. The Feyenoord fans didn't seem to be celebrating too much when the equaliser went in though.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
The two rats showed why you should never sign ex-PSV'ers anymore. For a moment I thought that you could get something out of this game though, but the second half was in the hands of Heerenveen.

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Useless idiots. Glad I missed it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts