Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday at 21:00 in Rotterdam (I think) and 14:00 in the Grain Belt. I will be looking over my shoulder while I am "at work", heh heh.

Expected lineup:
Marsman
Geertruida, Spajic, Senesi, Haps
Fer
Toornstra, Diemers
Berghuis, Pratto, Linssen

I think that Advocaat gives a start to Haps, whom we have sorely missed on the left side. Also, I think he rotates Linssen in for Sinisterra.

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Jorgensen might also start. Hoping for a win by 2 or 3 goals and yes a clean sheet. Sounds arrogant, but if we're to have a solid run and aim for 3rd spot, then a game like this should result in a comfortable win.

Sunday yes, another type of game where we'll have to hit Ajax decisively on the break.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Jorgensen might also start. Hoping for a win by 2 or 3 goals and yes a clean sheet. Sounds arrogant, but if we're to have a solid run and aim for 3rd spot, then a game like this should result in a comfortable win.

Sunday yes, another type of game where we'll have to hit Ajax decisively on the break.
Really hoping Jorgi would get another goal and who knows, get some confidence and back into form. I was encouraged by what I saw against Sparta. We weren't troubled.

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Pratto starts again, but Sinisterra is rested.

AZ with a surprising win over PSV. This after they kept on drawing games under the new Pascal Jansen guy.

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Was hard watching that, especially the first half, but Sinisterra in the second half did get the match winning goal.

Game to forget. Just be happy we got the clean sheet and lets think of a plan to come away with something from Sunday's game.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Watched the second half on delay. Nice to see the win, 3 points, and clean sheet. Pratto had a couple of good efforts; he is mobile in the box and gets into good positions.

Had to laugh when I saw that Advocaat sent Haps into midfield as a sub for Diemers. Ridgciano is very useful.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Couldn't watch; spent the evening at my partner's place and a match starting at 10pm is too late considering her kids might easily get up at 6.30am. Glad we clinched the victory at least. I thought PEC Zwolle might hunker down and hit on the counter. That's always tough for us nowadays. Less so when Van Persie was there to break the defense with his magic, or Kuyt to rally the boys into a frenzy, or Pellé to bully the defenders into submission.

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Couldn't watch; spent the evening at my partner's place and a match starting at 10pm is too late considering her kids might easily get up at 6.30am. Glad we clinched the victory at least. I thought PEC Zwolle might hunker down and hit on the counter. That's always tough for us nowadays. Less so when Van Persie was there to break the defense with his magic, or Kuyt to rally the boys into a frenzy, or Pellé to bully the defenders into submission.
Yeah, Pratto isn't a battering ram either, despite having some decent moments too last night.

To carry on the theme where we were, I was in the bedroom in isolation thanks to a positive corona test. Feel fine (and only had a very slight sore throat which disappeared, before deciding to get myself tested). Taste and smell have decreased though, but that's about it. Might not be able to smell my son's diapers for a bit lol once I'm out after the weekend.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Yeah, Pratto isn't a battering ram either, despite having some decent moments too last night.

To carry on the theme where we were, I was in the bedroom in isolation thanks to a positive corona test. Feel fine (and only had a very slight sore throat which disappeared, before deciding to get myself tested). Taste and smell have decreased though, but that's about it. Might not be able to smell my son's diapers for a bit lol once I'm out after the weekend.
Hahah, that's a funny silver lining regarding loss of sense of smell. Glad to hear you got off fine. I know a few people who have had it, and all of them had a fairly regular cold albeit with slightly different symptoms. One friend of a friend had the long version in the spring, but he's fine now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts