For those interested in taking my seat, PM me

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Why are you are not going then

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
He doesn't want to get hurt when the stadium collapses :)
Why should it collapse then someone give me the full story

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Van Gaal: 'Altijd al trainer van Feyenoord willen worden'
Door Carlo Willemsen
Woensdag, 10 december 2008, 18:13

Louis van Gaal zou graag nog eens trainer worden van Feyenoord. Ook Real Madrid is volgens de oefenmeester 'een interessante club'. De huidige trainer van AZ deed zijn uitspraken tegenover de camera's van Sport 1.

Van Gaal maakte in de jaren negentig naam als coach van Ajax, waarmee hij onder meer de Champions League won. Na zijn periode bij FC Barcelona en het Nederlands elftal keerde hij terug in Amsterdam om als technisch directeur aan de slag te gaan. Ondanks zijn achtergrond zou Van Gaal er geen moeite mee hebben om een functie bij Feyenoord te accepteren. "Dat heb ik altijd wel gewild. Maar ze zijn nooit met een aanbieding gekomen", aldus de trainer van AZ.
:proud:

He's become even more likeable

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Why should it collapse then someone give me the full story
Some agency recently revealed that they have to turn down the volume for concerts in De Kuip or it might collapse. Structure apparently is on it's last legs. Good thing Rotterdam's about to build a new stadium.

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's back in training but the game against AZ will come too early for him according to feyenoord.nl

Timmer and Hofland apparently are doubts though :happy:

so the team:

Timmer (Van Dijk)

Tiendalli Bahia Hofland (Derijck) Van Bronckhorst

Lucius El Ahmadi
Wijnaldum Fer Bruins

Makaay​

Watch out for Theo's long range defence splitting passes which he tried about 20 times against de Graafschap :cool: :D

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been confirmed. No Hofland tomorrow but Derijck apparently isn't fit either.

An option could be Theo :proud: as CB and Van Leerdam in midfield.

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you're fit, give them a ring. Afterall it's probably the way Bosschaart and Buijs ended up at our club.

As for Hofland's injury, last time it was after letting his dog out. This time it was caused by standing up after having dinner. :doh:

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
if you're fit, give them a ring. Afterall it's probably the way Bosschaart and Buijs ended up at our club.

As for Hofland's injury, last time it was after letting his dog out. This time it was caused by standing up after having dinner. :doh:
If someone made this up in a story, no one would believe it. Incredible. Maybe they need to keep him under 24-hour watch.

Teak
:eek:

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
what a day

Side outplayed. Our midfield lol

then a 3,5 hour journey back home thanks to the NS and idiotic fans.

:finger: too at the stewards for removing the anti Peter Bosz banners

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
You would of won if Mayuko Iwasa was Teak's avatar. :pp

My condolences.
What? You mean Siti Sara doesn't rate as well as Mayuko? Say it ain't so..... Siti is one of my favorite students.

Well Feyenoord tried but came up WAY short. The defense didn't look too bad but of course if you give up at least ONE goal EVERY game, you need to score at least TWO to WIN. Thus, the offense was the culprit in yesterday's match.

Verbeek should hold a contest: Who Wants to be a Winger? Everyone seems to want to be a striker or attacking mid so there was needless bunching up in the middle. No offense means no chance at anything but a 0-0 draw. Weak defense means no chance at a win. Timmer did make some nice saves, a couple of fingertip touches, so I give him Man of the Match.

Teak

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
What you guys think of how AZ played

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nothing too special. Just decent and well organized which isn't hard to look against a side like ours which can't even create holes in de Graafschap's defence.

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ps. :proud: @ the AZ fans with their wie niet springt is een Jood and Hamas chanting.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts