Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-------------- Cordoba (no more ramazan plz)

--Fatih-----Emre-----Dogan-----Uzulmez

--Tumer---Pancu---A Yildirim---Okan

------ I. Akin------------Sergen

I feel confident about winning this game. All BJK needs to do is play for 20 -30 mins like they did in the first 5 mins against Standard (sink in 2 goals) and the game is completely theirs. Lets see what effect an empty stadium is going to have on the game.

From this game forward, BJK needs to have the youngsters on the team play so that they can adapt themselves to the game play. I want to see Akin, Toroman, Cagdas, and Berkant play more in the 2nd half. The league is pretty much over for us. We need to have the young players gain experience so that we can accomplish something in the 05/06 season. Basically, we need to start planning for next year RIGHT NOW.

BJK 2 Istanbulspor 1
OLUMUNEEE, OLUMUNEEEEEEE KARA KARTALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
There will be over 3,500 policemen in the GS-FB derby.....:)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
About Forza Kartal's line up:

Wouldnt it be much more wiser to play Tümer on the left wing and Okan on the right....since that is closer to their regular spots....;)

I would also play Pancu up front and Ibrahim A more as an offensive midfielder and thereby utilizing his pace more than you would as him being a targetman up front......

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wiser? possibly.. but at this point does it really matter? It wouldn't hurt to have Tumer on the right... Okan on the left maybe. I think Tumer is capable of putting on a good performance as a right winger. As far as Akin goes, if BJK wants to form him into a striker, the sooner we start training him and the more he plays upfront... the better. As I stated earlier BJK really has nothing to lose we can only gain from this point on. Gain meaning... skills and experience for our younger and new players.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
But Okan has played on the right wing for almost 15 years....:D

And Ibrahim Akin's playing style is very similar to Tuncay.....he comes with a tremendous speed.....but playing yp front you lose that speed imo!

Neyse....good luck against Istanbulspor!

·
*the drum drum*
42,884 Posts
Cengo said:
There will be over 3,500 policemen in the GS-FB derby.....:)
At least they'll have something to do, unlike these 1,000 policemen :D

I guess those cameramen and board members can be a real handful, not to mention those damn ball boys!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Tolga said:
At least they'll have something to do, unlike these 1,000 policemen :D
Yes, i remembered it after i posted....wicked!:D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Seriously, what a wste of resources :D
1000 police to do what? lol

But Besiktas fans are planning on filling the exterior of the stadium and chanting from there with hopes that their noise might reach the inside of the stadium and fire up the team, maybe to stop that?

Ne kadar yanlis devletin yaklasimi surekli ya. Cok uzuluyorum.
Vatandasa her zaman potansiyel suclu muamelesi yapiliyor, polisler insanlara insanca davranmiyor...Yurt disinda yasayanlar hemen bunu gozlemliyor, cunku aradaki farki biliyoruz.

Birkac yil once, Izmirde Alsancak'ta gezinirken beni tutmustu iki polis, hemen kimlik sordular, meger kimlik kontrolu yapiyorlarmis surekli. . Alisik degilim tabii, kimligimi yanima almamisim, zatren carsaf gibi birsey tasimasi da yuk oluyor...O yuzden yok yanimda kimlik dedim. Arabaya aldilar, bir guzel yumrukladilar, tehdit ettiler hapise atariz seni, cikar kimligini hemen falan diye falan...Turk polisini dusununce aklima hep o geliyor, yani insana anlayis ile yaklasan polis degil, hemen herseyde suc bulum muamele eden polis...

Eger ayni yaklasimi stadlarda da yapiyorlarsa, seyircinin zivanadan cikmasi isten bile degil. cok uzucu coook.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
D-lite said:
Seriously, what a wste of resources :D
1000 police to do what? lol

But Besiktas fans are planning on filling the exterior of the stadium and chanting from there with hopes that their noise might reach the inside of the stadium and fire up the team, maybe to stop that?

Ne kadar yanlis devletin yaklasimi surekli ya. Cok uzuluyorum.
Vatandasa her zaman potansiyel suclu muamelesi yapiliyor, polisler insanlara insanca davranmiyor...Yurt disinda yasayanlar hemen bunu gozlemliyor, cunku aradaki farki biliyoruz.

Birkac yil once, Izmirde Alsancak'ta gezinirken beni tutmustu iki polis, hemen kimlik sordular, meger kimlik kontrolu yapiyorlarmis surekli. . Alisik degilim tabii, kimligimi yanima almamisim, zatren carsaf gibi birsey tasimasi da yuk oluyor...O yuzden yok yanimda kimlik dedim. Arabaya aldilar, bir guzel yumrukladilar, tehdit ettiler hapise atariz seni, cikar kimligini hemen falan diye falan...Turk polisini dusununce aklima hep o geliyor, yani insana anlayis ile yaklasan polis degil, hemen herseyde suc bulum muamele eden polis...

Eger ayni yaklasimi stadlarda da yapiyorlarsa, seyircinin zivanadan cikmasi isten bile degil. cok uzucu coook.
Gecmis olsun.....bu Türkiyede cok normal bir sey aslinda.

Buna benzer olay banada olmustu Bodrum'dayken. Ablamla ve bir kac arkadasla bir bardayiz (16-17 yasindayim falan)....polis baski yapiyor.....nufüs cüzdanlari cikartin diyor....eee bizde alisik olmadimiz icin almadik yanimiza....ama yanimizdaki türk arkadaslarimiz müdahale edince karakol'la götürmekten vazgectiler....diyalog böyle gecti...."bunlar avrupada yasiyor....anlamazlar böyle seylerden"...:D

zaten carsaf gibi birsey tasimasi da yuk oluyor
:howler.

Cant agree more......it looks like you are this authentic guy who has to have notes to remember things....:D

My swedish id card is like 4 times smaller...:D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Saol cenk, gecti zaten, ustune soguk su ictik ne yapalim.
aslinda ayran da iyi giderdi tuzlu tuzlu. yaraya tuz basma olayi hani :D

well on the flip side, i heard they were coming out with smaller ID cards now, and they were computerizing the ID system, so I guess you can use yoru current one as a blanket when they issue the new one :D

hay allah'im, ne yaparsin bu kadar seye ragmen yinede insan memleketini seviyor iste ;) Insallah zamanla duzelir diyelim :)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
At least we are going in the right direction....i hear good news every day. I hope we to hear good news from the stadiums as well....

Genc Fenerbahceliler dissapointed me a lot yesterday.....when other groups didnt join into their chants (80 % of their chants are about themsleves) they booed the other groups songs..... :rolleyes:

It's these fans i want to get rid off from the stadiums.....kendi menfaatleri icin taraftar olanlar.

GFB is a good group imo, they have improved a lot the last 3 years.....but they still have too many rotten eggs who they still havent managed to get rid off!

p.s. i wil use my nüfus cüzdan as a pick nic blanket when the new ones are released...:D

·
*the drum drum*
42,884 Posts
I've never liked Genç FB'liler, so if they are forced to break up I won't be the least bit disappointed..

I still remember when Tuncay was pointing and laughing at their Recep Tayyip Erdogan sign ("Adam gibi adam") last season.. :D

You'd think they'd put up a sign like that for Aziz Yildirim before they even consider one for anyone else :rollani:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Valla herkese vazife dusuyor. Dun de DIvan Seref Nasir (besiktas divan uyesi) ayni seyleri soyledi. Yonetim tribunde mac izlemisti (standard macini) seyircilerle birlikte...
Seref nasir dedi ki: 'orda isi olmayan cok insan vardi, yonetim ordaolmasina ragmen kufur edenler, sahaya sirtini donup macla ilgilenmeyenler..bunlarin temizlenmesi lazim'.

Iste herkes kendi evini temizlerse hep beraber belki duzeltiriz. Yoksa birbirimize tas atmakla hallolacak gibi degil bu olay. Burada iste kuluplerin sincere olmasi lazim.

Canaydin'da gecen gun guzel bir ackilama yapti ve her takimin seyirci kitlesinde boyle asiriya giden topluluklar var, hepimize is disuyor dedi.
Herkesin farkina varmasi guzel olay.

neyse ben kactim, hadi iy bak kendine ;)

ps: I bet you can sell that nufus cuzdani as an 'antika' item in 50 years, just like the million lira bills :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cengo said:
But Okan has played on the right wing for almost 15 years....:D

And Ibrahim Akin's playing style is very similar to Tuncay.....he comes with a tremendous speed.....but playing yp front you lose that speed imo!

Neyse....good luck against Istanbulspor!
You are right about Okan and Tumer. I take back my statements. I just confused the sh!t outta myself. I don't know what I was thinking... :D :drunk:

-------------- Cordoba (no more ramazan plz)

--Fatih-----Emre-----Dogan-----Uzulmez

--Okan---Pancu---A Yildirim---Tumer
------ I. Akin------------Sergen

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Tolga said:
I've never liked Genç FB'liler, so if they are forced to break up I won't be the least bit disappointed..

I still remember when Tuncay was pointing and laughing at their Recep Tayyip Erdogan sign ("Adam gibi adam") last season.. :D

You'd think they'd put up a sign like that for Aziz Yildirim before they even consider one for anyone else :rollani:
I didnt like them much in the beginning either but they have changed a lot.....and they do travel to all away games and giving their full support!

But when they are discussed in the media theyh get pissed and start making bad chants in the stadiums.

And in antu they get pissed when you critisize their beahviours......

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
My line up

_____________CORDI__________________

FATIH_____TOROMAN____CAGDAS__UZULMEZ

ALI G._____OKAN____TAYFUN____TUMER____

____________AKIN______BERKANT__________

I dont think Bosque will agree with me. He will start with Ramazan, Mustafa D instead of Toroman, Yildirim for Tayfun and Sergen instead of Berkant...Emre has an injury , so Cagdas will replace him...I think Besiktas will play better without the fans..Weird but true...I believe some of our players cant handle the fans pressure..
At this stage , Besiktas sshould let younger players to start for next year...Cagdas, Toroman,Serdar,Akin,Fatih (Umit Aydin,Okan Koc) will be forming our next years line up...

Our main problem is like Yilmaz said earlier is our foreigners...We hardly benefit from them, that explains our spot in the Turkish League...Second half of the season we should replace Ronaldo with a defensive midfielder...If Cordi wont be playing , we can buy a striker that would be Carew's partner to replace him also...Hopefuly , we will get Ahmet Dursun back from Istanbul and Umit from Denizli, which will prolly happen ...I really think that Besiktas will be one of the strongest teams next year in TL...

Tomorrow Besiktas will win 3-1 (If Cordi plays 3-0) :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Okan Koc and Sinan Kaloglu both scored this weekend.
Last week I think both Umit Aydin and Yasin had scored.

I think Konya has been good for Okan, i hope he improves his performance and comes back home.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
This match is going to be boring without the crowd. I want to see young players here so here is my eleven.

---------------Ramazan------------------------
-Fatih S.-----Toraman------Cagdas----Deli Ibo--
-----------Ali G.---------Serdar Ö.-------------
--Okan B.-------Berkant-------------Ibrahim A.-
----------------Veysel-------------------------

Pancu is banned.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Starting Line Up

__________________Ramazan____________________

Fatih______Toroman________Cagdas____Uzulmez___