#1 ·
Sunday at 16:45 in De Kuip.

Expected lineup:
Vermeer
Karsdorp, Ie, van der Heijden, Haps
Fer, Toornstra
Kokcu
Berghuis, Jorgensen, Larsson

Botteghin will start instead of Ie if he is healthy. I hope Dick gives Larsson a start given Sinisterra's failure to function in final 1/3.

The bottom club. Should be an easy win, but ....

#3 ·
Paid premium membership coming for those who want to run the site without ads lol

Dunno how close to full fitness Botteghin is, but Senesi looked alright when coming on for Ié playing as a RCB. Looked more composed than Jan-Arie and Ié.

and yeah, managers usually don't usually change much, but I'd imagine that it's time to give Larsson a chance again.

#4 ·
Geertruida plays for the injured Karsdorp.

Senesi starts alongside Jan-Arie. Ie and Botteghin still out injured. Ie is even out till January or February

#8 ·
Well this is going great...though j just now Jørgensen scored. But horrendous defensive mistakes earlier, both leading to RKC goals. Geertruida is very suspect defensively.

Anyway, a well taken goal from Jørgensen. Hope this is a sign of things to come.

#15 ·
What an asshole that RKC keeper was - clearly said something nasty to Berghuis who proceeded to nudge with his elbow a bit. Dude looks around, shouts, and falls on the ground like he's been assassinated by a sniper. And then tries to have words with Berghuis after the game too.

Anyway, I'll take the win. We did create the chances. RKC scored two lucky goals and we came back from behind and won. Senesi has improved, hope he won't be sidelined for too long. Kökcu improved for the second half, but I'd still like to see e.g. Ayoub or Tapia starting instead of him. And I guess this might have been it for vd Heijden again, unless there some other reason than general shakiness for his benching.

Jorgensen scored a goal again, so there's improvement there, but he still looks a bit sluggish and out of shape. He's very conservative with his sprinting. Larsson was a clear improvement over Sinisterra, and plays better together with the rest of the attack. Berghuis just wasn't meant to score here :D Otherwise he showed a few good flashes and made even some runs with the ball, which he hasn't done all that much this season; hope he'll continue regaining his form. Man of the match? Haps again? He did make one mistake there, but he did so much for our offense. He must be the most athletic guy in the league, it's absolutely incredible just how fast he can switch direction, how good his balance is, and how quick he's off his feet.

#16 ·
Clocker, I agree with your assessment of Haps. He is one of the few who brings the energy every match. And Larsson was a big improvement over Sinisterra. I wish Kokcu would show more of why we didn't let him go in the summer. What: a single goal and no assists for the so-called playmaker position? Ayoub would have racked up bigger numbers by now had he been starting instead.

#17 ·
Haps has been our most consistent player this season and surprisingly seems to be the fittest defender too.

Berghuis could have yesterday got a hattrick but he seemed to miss the easiest chances :D It was good to see Senesi get the winner. Despite us conceding those early goals, Senesi actually hardly set a foot wrong. Jan-Arie got subbed at HT because of his yellow card, while Geertruida looked a bit suspect defensively.

Jorgensen probably still needs a few weeks to be himself. Quite some time, but as we have no alternatives, he'll get that time.

Senesi will btw not travel with the Argentinian u23s because of the injury to his arm/wrist. No news yet on whether it's broken or not, although I would imagine he'd use a splint in games and just play.

#18 ·
Confirmed that Senesi broke his forearm, but he is expected to play with a forearm brace against Groningen on November 24.

#19 ·
Thanks for the reporting Wally. And yeah, good to see Senesi score. Wasn't the first time he headed the ball either, you could tell! He did well otherwise too so I'm cautiously hopeful. I wonder what's going on with than Johnston guy as Tapia seems to get the nod before him even though Tapia isn't even a CB by training.

#20 ·
Yeah, George Johnston seems to be at the complete bottom of the pecking order. He's fit to play, but doesn't seem to be getting much playing time, even in the reserves. Liam Kelly is however playing for the reserves, but Ayoub seems to now be ahead of him.

#22 ·
Don't give us that crap. :D We know you can't get enough of Jan-Arie vd Heijden and co

New hope now with Dick and possibly soon big Frank Arnesen. Hopefully will be less punishing to watch.

#23 ·
Well, as you might've been able to guess, I'm no fan of Dick, in general I might add. ?

But Arnesen is at least 20 steps up from Van Geel, even if he's clearly not the same guy he was some years ago.

Really happy for Senesi and I've been following all of it, albeit more through summaries these days.

Hope you guys are all well!

#25 ·
I'm curious to see how Arnesen will do. Haven't really followed him since he left Spurs for Chelsea :p but he seems to have always worked at clubs with money (PAOK, Metalist before the money ran out, Anderlecht, HSV). He'll have to create money here.

Kokcu could become a sellable asset in a few years time. I'm not so sure yet about Geertruida, Burger and Bijlow, but hopefully we'll see the talents that there are given chances. Our Jong Feyenoord side plays once every 2 or 3 weeks, Feyenoord o19 is currently 11th. Other than Summerville, we've only sent no-hopers to Dordrecht. There'll be a lot to do for Frank at Varkenoord.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.