·
Registered
40,564 Posts
Sup fellas! What's new here?

I switched teams. Die-hard Ajax fan now. But gl to you boys! 😇

·
Registered
58,955 Posts
Don't give us that crap. :D We know you can't get enough of Jan-Arie vd Heijden and co

New hope now with Dick and possibly soon big Frank Arnesen. Hopefully will be less punishing to watch.

·
Registered
40,564 Posts
Well, as you might've been able to guess, I'm no fan of Dick, in general I might add. 😊

But Arnesen is at least 20 steps up from Van Geel, even if he's clearly not the same guy he was some years ago.

Really happy for Senesi and I've been following all of it, albeit more through summaries these days.

Hope you guys are all well!

·
Registered
58,955 Posts
Well, as you might've been able to guess, I'm no fan of Dick, in general I might add. 😊

But Arnesen is at least 20 steps up from Van Geel, even if he's clearly not the same guy he was some years ago.

Really happy for Senesi and I've been following all of it, albeit more through summaries these days.

Hope you guys are all well!
I'm curious to see how Arnesen will do. Haven't really followed him since he left Spurs for Chelsea :p but he seems to have always worked at clubs with money (PAOK, Metalist before the money ran out, Anderlecht, HSV). He'll have to create money here.

Kokcu could become a sellable asset in a few years time. I'm not so sure yet about Geertruida, Burger and Bijlow, but hopefully we'll see the talents that there are given chances. Our Jong Feyenoord side plays once every 2 or 3 weeks, Feyenoord o19 is currently 11th. Other than Summerville, we've only sent no-hopers to Dordrecht. There'll be a lot to do for Frank at Varkenoord.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts