Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Gosens is an awesome player.

Should be Priority 2 after Tonali this summer.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Outrageous goal Malinovsky

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Gosens is an awesome player.

Should be Priority 2 after Tonali this summer.
Gosens is a Schalke fan and he openly wants to play there.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Gosens is a Schalke fan and he openly wants to play there.
He wants to play there at some stage in his career. His next team will not be Schalke.

Dropping from a 4th placed CL contender in Serie A to an 11th placed Bundesliga team wouldn't be clever.

I also doubt Schalke would offer him anything like the wages a top Serie A or EPL club would.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
Something was telling me that the few mins remaining after our 3rd goal was way too much for us, lol.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
3-2 Atalanta

hahaha

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Juve will soon be sleepwalking to the Scudetto

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Lazio choking.. from 0-2 to 3-2.

We can't laugh much after choking while up 2-1 and 3-2 though..

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Roma made a rimonta with a Dzeko double, they are -10 on us as it stands. Still a decent cushion but naturally 12 or 13 points gap would have been better. Want to get the CL spot as soon as possible

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
CL place far from safe now.

And this season will be an amazing failure if we simply finish 4th.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Roma have Milan away, Udinese home and Napoli away in their next 3 games. So hopefully they drop 4-6 points and we can at least win 2 of the next 3 games.

So my thread starting done, either you or Firdy or Nacka should do the Parma thread. Dropping points likely, Parma trounced Genoa away 1-4...

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Atalanta 4-1 Sassuolo
Inter 3-3 Sassuolo

No comment.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Just checked some specific numbers that I didn't bother with before (til today)

Crossbar distance from the ground:
2 meters and 44 cm

Crossbar depth/thickness:
12 cm

So Gagliardini hit the 12cm thick bar and missed out on the 2 METERS and 44 cm underneath it

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I read a nickname online from an Inter fan for Gagliardini that I found to be spot on

Sbagliardini

:D

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
The only good thing about the match was how capable Agoume looked on the pitch. Looks like he's ready to receive more game time.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
The only good thing about the match was how capable Agoume looked on the pitch. Looks like he's ready to receive more game time.
I thought his positioning was bad.

He looks like he has ability. He had a long stride and he made some good tackles to nick the ball where a shorter player couldn't. He looks calm and composed on the ball. I think he definitely has a career in front of him. But he ball-watches like mad. Watch him on the goal. Bad positioning, although this is completely normal for very young players (see Bastoni who is 3 years older and still dodgy at times).

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
God how I wish the season had been cancelled. This time has such glaring weaknesses, mainly the wing backs (of course).

Not sure I can take 11 more of these types of games.

Shocking defensive record recently: 8 goals conceded in the last 4 Serie A games. Truly dire.

I retract what I said 3 days ago about keeping Gaglia and permanently injured Vecino. It's for a change. Bring in Tonali, Radja and a new DM.

The wing back situation has to change or next season will be a write-off.

Something has to change in terms of fitness. It is not normal for Vecino, D'Ambro and Sensi to be injured for almost an entire season.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Didn't we sack the head fitness coach?

41 - 60 of 74 Posts