Xtratime Community banner

1241 - 1260 of 1262 Posts

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
Barca made €110 million last year and man utd €65 million from the cl campaign. That includes prize money,sponsorship and tv deal money.
holy sh*t

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
All the more important to keep doing well in the Champions League. Working on brand image, sponsorship, financing and marketing will make Inter a lot of money.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Congratulations guys!

I knew it, I knew you are going to do something in CL this year, like I said before the season. Of course the main reason I was saying that it was becouse of him. Best coach out there, without doubt.

When it comes to 22 May, am putting my money (136€) on you guys, so that I can get 300€ back. You have around 2.20 to win it, while Bayern has 2.80.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
that's really crazy money...no wonder we want to win the trophy at all costs... :greed:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
45 years in the desert has nothing to do with it, it's only the money huh? :D
absolutely not...the trophy is great and winning it would be terrific...but i m sure moratti loves the prize money as well...:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
Well I don't know if we will earn 110 million euros because Barcelona draw more money, merchandise and viewers than Inter.

But even if we make 65m euros, it's more than usual.

The more important question is how we can keep this sort of performance up for many years.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
got that crazy pic from interfans... :D man, the guy who made that one is creative...

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Barca made €110 million last year and man utd €65 million from the cl campaign. That includes prize money,sponsorship and tv deal money.

Just winning the thing earns about 40 mil i think, and you get paid each time you win a match. And everyone knows CL participation alone can get you a healthy paycheck.

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
the annual UEFA Champions League 'economy' is comparable to the last FIFA World Cup finals in Germany.
the UEFA Champions League is worth as much as €6 billion (£5.32 billion) to the European economy, with England, Italy and Spain enjoying the greatest economic boost in the last 12 months.
Group stage revenues:
The study also suggests ticket revenues have generated an average of €8.55 million (£7.58 million) in income from the group stage, with commercial and marketing revenues accounting for a further €6 million (£5.32 million) on average and squad values increasing by an average of €5 million (£4.43 million) on the back of qualification for the knock-out stage.

This means that the average economic boost derived from qualifying through the group stage can be split up as 28 per cent due to UEFA prize money, 24 per cent due to the UEFA market pool payment, 20 per cent due to ticket revenues, 16 per cent due to commercial and marketing revenues, and 12 per cent due to increases in player value.
UEFA prize money adds €3.3 million (£2.92 million) for each quarter-finalist, €4 million (£3.55 million) for each semi-finalist, €5.2 million (£4.61 million) for the runners-up and €9 million (£7.98 million) for the winners.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
time to go shopping... :D

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Congratulations on your win. I guess you are still on a high and it's not too late to congratulate you now. I actually went to the match and the atmosphere was amazing but too bad the result didn't go our way in the end. I think we lost the tie in the first leg and you guys were deserved winners.
Hey, at least one thing I still have is that I never saw Barcelona lose a match live (yeah we lost the tie but I always try to be optimistic).
Good luck in the final.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Thanks man. Appreciated, good game. Good luck in the Liga. BTW, I hope you didn't have to use any of those knives? :scared:

1241 - 1260 of 1262 Posts