Xtratime Community banner

1221 - 1240 of 1262 Posts

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Awesome. He's back tomorrow!!!!!!!!! IMO he's the best poster on all of XT
That`s because he makes the most stupid XT posters look like Einstiens.

Everything he said in this forum regarding Inter has been proved to be ridiculously false. the Cambiasso not world class myth .. the Javier Zanetti lack of leadership bullshitness, the impossibility of Inter reaching CL with this team crappness, Roberto Mancini = / > Mourinho bullshitness.

This should be a record really. :rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
[tub]_VbmaZAD874[/tub]

[tub]TZz7GRX_Gpw[/tub]

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hey BTW....was the sprinklers pre-planned thing?

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Ferguson happy for taking his revenge :D, and praises Ilcuchu. :)

Ferguson: "Inter brilliant, Cambiasso uppercase"
30.04.2010 22.52 di Fabrizio Romano articolo letto 1543 volte 04/30/2010 22:52 by Fabrizio Romano article read 1543 times
Fonte: fcinternews.it Source: fcinternews.it
Arrivano anche i complimenti di Sir Alex Ferguson , tecnico del Manchester United, all'Inter che ha eliminato il Barcellona: "L'Inter è stata brillante, erano ben disposti in campo e non potevo immaginare che si facessero eliminare. Cambiasso ha chiuso tutti gli spazi! - afferma il tecnico del Manchester Utd applaudendo l'argentino - Quando noi giocammo contro il Barcellona due anni fa, non si procurarono grandi occasioni. Sono convinto che c'è un metodo per affrontarli". There's also the compliments of Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United coach, who eliminated Barcelona to Inter, "Inter were brilliant, were well placed in the field and could not imagine that you did delete. Cambiasso has closed all spaces! - says the coach of Manchester United applauds the Argentine - When we played against Barcelona two years ago, not procured occasions. I am convinced that there is a method to deal with. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnotizia=18389&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
does anyone know the prize for the CL champion and the runner-up? :greed:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
[tub]FzNlQ61htU4[/tub]

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
Iniesta is actually a more useful player in Barcelona than Xavi. Xavi is too horizontal, Iniesta can pass and has creativity and is vertical.
no he isn't

Xavi is by far the best passer in the world and is behind almost every Barca attack and has got insanely high numbers of assists for a European club player over the last couple of seasons

best player in the world IMO

in fact I would say Messi , Xavi adn Iniesta are the 3 best players in the world now

but point is that when Xavi and Iniesta play together they're basically unstoppable

although I still reckon this Inter could have stopped them

1221 - 1240 of 1262 Posts