Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1262 Posts

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We better not make the same start we made last time we visited Nou Camp.

No Stankovic and probably no Maicon. For Barca No Puyol, and their defence, based on tonight's match, isn't invincible. I guess Diego will come up against his bro.

We've kept 2 clean sheets in London and Moscow so we can take confidence from that, even if Barca's attack obviously is on a different planet.

Forza Inter. Vinci per noi.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
ONE WORD...BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Maicon will play, I'm sure.

He just got a knock in the teeth and of course he is out for the remainder of the game. He will be ready for the next match though.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Maicon either a nose broken (so he'd play with a mask) or teeth which should become okay enough in a week.

It'll be very very hard game, I hope we can score an away goal in first half. We definitely can't go sitting like we were last 20 minutes today.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Maicon will be back. We are going to need to defend for our lives and hopefully nick a goal on the counter. But we have shown we can beat them. If we can repeat tonights performance or the one vs chelsea at the bridge then we will get through.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Barca can easily get 2-0 results at Camp Nou. I don't think we'll fold like Arsenal, as long as our back four is still playing, but they are so good this season at home (like how we play at home compared to our away form).

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Espanyol showed that Barca at the Nou Camp can be shut down ... remember 0-0 drew this past weekend ...Inter are a better mroe hungrier side ..

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Espanyol showed that Barca at the Nou Camp can be shut down ... remember 0-0 drew this past weekend ...Inter are a better mroe hungrier side ..
Barcelona were playing away sorry to burst your bubble...:smileani:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I think we will win in Nou Camp. Only the Ref will save Barcelona, we have the options of playing like we did today or sitting back or bring something else.

We are the only club to have beaten Guardiola by 2 goals, we are hungrier than Barcelona. Barca aint used to be under this position with Pep and last but not least we probably not go there by bus lol.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Gotta love your spirit Neil :):thumbsup:

YES WE CAN! FORZA INTER!! :strong:
Barcelona will have to prove that they can quickly adjust to way Inter and Espanyol played them, if they do Barcelona has a chance but so far this tactic might had cracked the "Guardiola code".

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
I really dont know dude, and I might be wrong.. but I dont think there is no such thing as Guardiola coaching skills.. I said I could be wrong.. but seriously, if Messi and Xavi are shut, there is no Barca nor Guardiola.

If Guardiola went to coach another team he wont be as successful.. I think there is a reason he didnt pick Messi as the best player in the CL this year (unlike other 16 managers around Europe), it`s because he feels jealous of Messi as he is the most important figure in Barca, while Guardiola only wanted to be the most important man in the greatest team of the decade.

Im saying it for the third time.. I might be wrong. :D but sometimes I see it fom this prespective.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
I just hope the players know what they're going to get. That is the best team in the world in Barcelona, but a much more angry and hungry Barcelona. If the last 20 minutes of the game against San Siro was bad, then we'll age about 20 years in the 90 minutes here.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
I just hope you guys have the full squad, I really want an amazing game in Camp Nou.. its not going to be easy for us but same for you...

See ya there.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
I don't think Puyol is suspended.
Yes, he is, he got staight Red card vs Arsenal.. so the yellow he had stand..

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
I really dont know dude, and I might be wrong.. but I dont think there is no such thing as Guardiola coaching skills.. I said I could be wrong.. but seriously, if Messi and Xavi are shut, there is no Barca nor Guardiola.

If Guardiola went to coach another team he wont be as successful.. I think there is a reason he didnt pick Messi as the best player in the CL this year (unlike other 16 managers around Europe), it`s because he feels jealous of Messi as he is the most important figure in Barca, while Guardiola only wanted to be the most important man in the greatest team of the decade.

Im saying it for the third time.. I might be wrong. :D but sometimes I see it fom this prespective.
Pep said that if it hadn't been for Messi, he would be coaching in the second division. He praised him many times and said he had run out of adjectives for Messi. If that isn't flattering coming from someone who doesn't like to blow things out of proportion, I don't know what is.

As for the success remark, it's quite probable that Pep wouldn't be as successful with a different team seeing as he won the Triplete with Barcelona. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I still cannot help but wonder about these comments against a manager who won six titles in the span of a year.

---------------

As for the game, I already can't wait for it. Barcelona will have to respond big time. Also, I bet Maicon will be more than ready.

·
Registered
31,513 Posts
I would've prefered a Milito v Puyol to a Milito v Milito.

But hey, G Milito might've played anyway.

Too bad about Deki (Muntari edges closer to actually playing a role :scared:).

Huge to have both Samuel, Maicon, and JZ avoiding cards tonight (hope they don't get any at Camp Nou either).

1 - 20 of 1262 Posts