Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the status of the website we were to produce?

Maybe it's me and I mislaid my memory somewhere down the line, but is it still gonna be up? or is it up already? I deleted previous emails, so I haven't got any details at hand.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Me three.

What happened to it?:D

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
I think we all just forgot about it
I think it is always best to act at the hit of the moment. Otherwise you'll get cold feet. Or at leasy you'll get loose;)

When we had the league, we had a lot to share in website. Right now there is not much other than transfer news. :rolleyes:

I guess it would be a good idea, to make the test run during the summer. So, when the league starts it would be up an running regularly:cool:

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Another good reason is that it would get many views during the WC:)

Anything with the word soccer or football in it will get tons of views;)

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Especially when we win the WC *cough cough*:D

I think it may have been because Riza has got exams, and they should be his first priority; but after that I'm sure he'll inform us of the layout stage, going online, etc.

It will be good for next season tho' with the top teams looking more and more tasty each day.:cool:

·
Registered
336 Posts
hi guys, sorry i haven't been around lately. hakan it's not exactly exams, but i'm gonna be moving to toronto in a month or so and everything's crazy. we have a lot of stuff as a family. but i'll help out with it in a bit as soon as i get some free time.:)

so how has everyone been?

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
so how has everyone been?
I don't know if you've noticed, we lost the championship:(

Other than that everything is ok;) :D

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
there's always next year
Yeah, yeah..:tongue:

I know that song:eek:

It becomes the most popular song at this time of every year:D :eek:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
but there is a remix;) It is titled We will have Ortega and Wahington for next year;)

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
but there is a remix It is titled We will have Ortega and Wahington for next year
That remix will get the platin album award:D

·
*the drum drum*
43,484 Posts

One last one..

What you say people... Want to make a website for real this time? :D

Now seriously thinking about it.. It could be worthwhile to get a decent website up..
We could also link it to XT (throw in the web address in the forum description to get more visitors to the site, link on the site to get more visitors to the forum) :cool:
Last time, we where all talk and no organisation.. Like it was a game...

If anyone's up for it, how about it..
We'll think up a few sections, assign someone to take care of that section primarily (and of course, as it runs, others will help out)..

For starters, I could handle a transfer rumours section..

We could have weekly/monthly columns by people, discussing their team etc...

Think about it ;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Tolga said:

One last one..

What you say people... Want to make a website for real this time? :D

Now seriously thinking about it.. It could be worthwhile to get a decent website up..
We could also link it to XT (throw in the web address in the forum description to get more visitors to the site, link on the site to get more visitors to the forum) :cool:
Last time, we where all talk and no organisation.. Like it was a game...

If anyone's up for it, how about it..
We'll think up a few sections, assign someone to take care of that section primarily (and of course, as it runs, others will help out)..

For starters, I could handle a transfer rumours section..

We could have weekly/monthly columns by people, discussing their team etc...

Think about it ;)
Im in....i love these kind of things.

There are too few Turkish football sites in english.....i think we would be a success!

It doesnt have to be anything difficult....a nice a nd simple design and lots of info about the Turkish league.

Im in...:happy:

·
*the drum drum*
43,484 Posts
fenerbahce_2000 said:
that you prince? for the first time in ages i got a response in my mail about xtratime:D i was like, what's xtratime? hehe

the old site's still up @

http://www.geocities.com/turkfootball2000/

+ i think hakan made a site too

i 4get though
Oh man, look who's back!! :happy:

Yeah it's Prince :D
How you been bro?

Cenk, fenerbahce_2000 is our website design man, check the link he posted for the layout we had for the last site...

OK, that's a few people...
Anyone else interested? First we'll get numbers, then we'll get started on organisation..

1 - 20 of 62 Posts