Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all know ronni is a world class and could become the best in the world in a few years... but at the momnet.. he's way behind zidane and some other playmakers...
wat areas u guys think he needs to improve?

i think he has to improve his workrate.. as i find him lazy in tracking back most of the time... his passes are someitmes too hard for teamate to control... and he rushes to go forward soemtimes and lose the ball...

:notlist: i might piss some ronnie die hard fan with this thread

·
Registered
282 Posts
Tyson said:

:notlist: i might piss some ronnie die hard fan with this thread
Don't hold your breath, mate. We know how well he's done this season, and we know he is not well behind Zidane. Somebody trying to stir things isn't going to change our minds.

If you believe what you say, fine, I respect your opinion. Those of us, including the biased Madrid media, who have seen him all season and are praising him, precisely for his commitment and work for the cause, will carry on doing so. Albelda will be having nightmares about him, ask him if he thinks Ronaldinho had a poor game at Mestalla.:howler:

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
With the constant a$$kissing simply world class players like Aimar,Henry or Totti get on their teams forums the first thread in here about that 23 year old phenomenon called Ronaldinho is about weaknesses:rolleyes:

He ain't robot you know and he can't run for 90 minutes non stop and scoring cracker after cracker-well perhpas he can.

I respect your opinion but if you think he's lazy you haven't seen a lot of him or Barça lately

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Ronaldinho has impressed me before with his delicate performance in World Cup 2002. And now, after watching him play for FC Barcelona recently, I'd say that Barça is really lucky to get him. I thought he would choose Man Utd. last year and I am glad that Barça is his choice. Seriously, I wouldn't want dangerous player like him playing for our rival.

For people who never watch him playing for Barça this season, I'd say he has been fantastic, solid game and very consistent. You'll never see an attacking midfielder as dangerous and as aggresive as him. The question maybe : does he have the ability to create 'magic moment' ? And my answer is yes, his goal against Osasuna proved him to be among world class.

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Ah, I think you guys are being harsh on Tyson, he just asked what part of Ronaldinho's game can be improved really.

Tyson said:

i think he has to improve his workrate.. as i find him lazy in tracking back most of the time... his passes are someitmes too hard for teamate to control... and he rushes to go forward soemtimes and lose the ball...
Well, if you want to really compare him to Zizou. You'll see the workrate isn't so much different. Zidane saves alot of his energy from getting back on defence and dishes it all out on offence with his magic. Because his teammates understand that he really is that good.

The passes and stuff will only come with experience, he doesn't need to work on that. He's already an incredibly gifted footballer, and with time he will be unstoppable. It's hard for me to swallow and see him in Barca. But I truly believe this guy will get even better, which is scary.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
So the weakness is that you find him lazy. Good for you:rolleyes:

I dont't think I have ever seen Zidane or Aimar tracking back to win balls, so I guess they are really weak too.:googly:

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
barça said:
So the weakness is that you find him lazy. Good for you:rolleyes:

I dont't think I have ever seen Zidane or Aimar tracking back to win balls, so I guess they are really weak too.:googly:
Was that directed at me?:confused:

Roger said:
And he doesn't constantly elbow players in the face and get away with it like the PP player.
If by constantly elbowing elbowing players in the face you mean flicking a finger at someone in the Sevilla match, then yes.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Ronaldihno weakness can only be youth.....he doesnt have any weakness that any other AM or Support Striker doesnt have....if your gonna ask him to track back all the time and make tackles you better double his salary some more.....the kid can be the best player in the world sonner then later but thats all up to him i guess

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Kiyan said:
Was that directed at me?:confused:
No, it was directed to the original post. I think your post and mine came in almost at the same time. ;)

Zidane can't be thought of a ball winner or having a tremendous work rate on defense. None of these so called "playmakers" can't be considered that.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Kiyan said:

If by constantly elbowing elbowing players in the face you mean flicking a finger at someone in the Sevilla match, then yes.
I remember that prick kicked Puyol and got away with no card at all! :mad:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Kiyan said:
And do what, edit my post that is 'breaking the rules'?:rolleyes:
fortunately for retarded individuals like yourself these measures are put in place

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:howler: i knew some ppl might misunderstand me thinking i open this thread to diss ronaldinho,b ut never have imagined 99% of the ppl would got annoyed :eek:

in my first sentence, i already make it clear I THINK ronni is gonna be the world best in few years time... just that im looking for some weaknesses from him as i think no player can be perfect like some of the ppl in here think

my opinion of him mgiht be wrong... so i accept if ppl say i have judged it wrongly,, but for ppl who think i open up this thread to provoke is stupid.. im a barca and ronni fan believe or not, :(

+ plus i never say zidane tracks back and all that just said he's better that's all.....
cheers :howler:

oh can u change ur info in xtratime?? i think i have make it obvious that im a barca and gunner fan before making a post HAHAHAHAA

1 - 20 of 70 Posts