Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if there is interest in making a international cup tournament with WE9. this tournament would be with the PS2.
was thinking we could do a sign up sheet with our MSN or AIM names.
then when we have all the managers in place, we could hold a draft. or we could go with first come first serve in regards to teams. no duplicate teams though.
would need someone who knows how to make a homepage so we can track our standings.
what ya guys think?

(EXAMPLE) SCREENNAME - LIONS67 - MSN [email protected]
AIM - WCOLPARKHEAD
CLUB- SCOTLAND

something like that.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
I'm waiting to get a wireless router cause my cable modem needs to be reset everytime i swtch the cable from my PC to the PS2 and i hate doing that.

My screename will probably be Ambis (ig its not taken) - MSN [email][email protected]
Club - AC Milan

As far as having a website we could actually do it here and just upade the scores and standings.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool. but ambis, i was thinking it would be an international tourney. not clubs.
but if every one wanted to play it that way then i would be celtic.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Great idea I am in. I have played 2 games already and I love it. Dont know much about web pages and etc. but will help.
However there are not many NT that people will play with 8-9 at most, so if we get more guys it might be a problem. So lets get people that want to play and we will pick.
So, far I am 2-0 with Inter. Both games I won 1-0 in the last 20 min.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I'll go with Romania. I'm gonna get the game next week. I'll join you guys online soon, :) We all know how exciting England - Romania is..:D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
I'm not very good i'm playing it on 2 star level and i can hardly score in the master league and my deffensive skill is complete shit i get like 5 yellow cards every game. :lala:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dont worry guys, i suck really bad too 15 games played online have scored once!!
0-2-13.
listen, to sign up, go here:
http://forum.fifaleague.net/index.php
i have a section up and running for this tournament. you will find it is very organized. a sim league style awaits you all. we will be keeping track of stats, cards, injuries, suspensions, possesionn etc.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yeah guys go to the web page lions67 posted. Its a great page and we can have lots of fun with our games. Sign up as well.
Take Care

·
Registered
520 Posts
Unfortunately I'm too busy at the moment but when the time comes that I can sit and have a good game and destroy every one of you, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
520 Posts
lions67 said:
hi danny u hib lovin pie eatin scot.
just so everyone knows, this tourney is open to all. europeans included.
at least i hope europe and connect to the game that is.
Listen pal, I don't eat pies, I eat pasta and chicken mostly because we high performance athletes have to keep ourselves in check to make up for the state of you lot. :finger:

Although I am Hib lover I must admit

·
Registered
520 Posts
lions67 said:
lol..ok ok!...lol.
my bad. chicken and pasta washed down with some lovely IRON BRU.!
IRN-BRU!! WOOOOOO!!!! The drink of legends. I can't deny how much I adore the sweet sweet Irn-Bru.

Lovely Jubbly

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
heads up, the WE9 forum has been moved. you can find it here. cmon guys lets play!!

http:// www.miumu.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=wcolnhlleague

*disregard the wcolnhl league part*, it is a WE9 FORUM

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
OK i'm still trying to set up my account and delete my old network adapter setup but i should be able to get the thing online tonight.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts